Moto Series Round 1: April 27-29

APCh8r

Drew-

No offense, but I think the team you are paying to ride for is gonna be a let down...

Good sales pitch, but it ends there... If you are paying, why not just form a team on your own and talk to someone with a bike that may do it. Nick, Craig, etc have all done it and would be a better choice in my opinion...

It's seat time, but quality seat time may be an issue...

I bought mine, but thats because my race license from wera carried over. I finally got it in the mail this week! :) if you don't have another current race license with a listed org on the rules. Then you would have to take the school and buy a license.

this is what i have to talk to Todd about.

I have my WERA provisional license, but I never mailed it in to WERA, because I don't plan to ride w/ them this year...

So I have done everything to earn a "full" license, I just never mailed it in.

Your ass needs a license and I need to check out this new bike of yours. :p

I'm sure that my FAT ass can get a license if I had the right help at Nelsons. And the new bike goes better than your '03 and will stand on it's front wheel with the damn brakes it has.

Weather permitting you can have a trip around the track on it at Nelsons. Then we'll talk turkey. ;)

I'm in for Saturday and Sunday now that Putnam is sold out... Better anyways as I would rather setup for Nelson with the bike, but really wanted to get break in time at Putnam...

Anyways, see you all both days weather permitting!

So my tire warmers arrived yesterday, can I get dibs on a spot on someone's generator for Sunday? (I'm being optimistic and assuming it'll be dry enough to need them.)

I can offer gasses and free rides. On the scooter.

So my tire warmers arrived yesterday, can I get dibs on a spot on someone's generator for Sunday? (I'm being optimistic and assuming it'll be dry enough to need them.)

I can offer gasses and free rides. On the scooter.

If I am there you can plug in you sexxy biatch. Oh how I've missed you all winter.

Although if I'm able to make it and KTMBrian is there, I may be in the shagging wagging doing some work aka his pimp van.

What is this IF you are there stuff? Just go you vagina.

Also, its sorta scary how much you miss me. I'm beginning to think you have a real life crush on me. I told you last summer was just a fling.

Fling what? :cry:

Actually I'm hanging out with some friends from CLE this weekend coming to Cbus to see family and he does window tint so getting the fiance's Escape and my truck redone.

Lives on the north west side, forget where. Rocky Fork or something with a quarry around it lol.

Are you running race tires now brandon?

Probably. I know my slow ass doesn't need them but I wanna try them. I think it'll be a confidence booster more than anything. I was spinning/sliding those Pures last year at beaver in turn 5 more than I was comfortable with.