Moto Series Round 1: April 27-29

APCh8r

oh ya, i guess i should post something relevant. i'll be there at least on saturday and go friday if it's doable. probably not racing unless the weather is pretty nice and i feel comfortable on the "new to me" bike.

I am assuming this is nate posting? To answer your question I plan on being there as long as nothing comes up with my clinical.

Yep. I'm on the fence as well, I was originally planning on it but there is an STT trackday at Gingerman or Grattan (can't remember which exactly) that Riders Discount will be at and I'd like to get some solid track time in before any racing.

Ture story, the wife was yelling at the little one yesterday. All I hear is "I'm going to smack you in the mouth and stick it in".

I asked the wife if I could do that to her. She said no.

If you were reaallly Keith Stone smooth, ya wouldn't have to ask. :op:

^ not a bad place to slap a "for sale" sign on it between sessions, and just add a little note to "tell your friends" and reference the for sale thread here.

I actually like buying a bike that I know the owner is still riding. Proves it runs and rides straight.

I wish your gag reflex would go away, but we can't all have everything we want.

Ohhh ho ho ho ho ho

Oh man, why do I always have to turn these things all homoerotic like?

I wish your gag reflex would go away, but we can't all have everything we want.

Ohhh ho ho ho ho ho

Oh man, why do I always have to turn these things all homoerotic like?

Funny, I've never had an issue with Craig's gag reflex. Maybe size does matter.

If the Asian kid has the biggest dick of the bunch, we have a cadre of unsatisfied wives and girlfriends among us. That's it. Craig will have to test fit all of us at Nelson's and let the chips fall where they may.

Nick, put myself and RVT down for Sat in intermediate. We had originally planned on going Friday for bike shake downs and familiarizing ourselves with the track, which we might still do.

You guys go Friday I'll tow you around:D. I'll be kinda shaking some stuff out as well. Got to bed in some new brake pads etc.