Moto Series Round 1: April 27-29

APCh8r

I have already tried to tell him that but he is too side tracked by all the ghey going on for putnam haha

Almost all the same gayness will be at Nelson as I think a majority of the group is also going to be at Nelson.

I think in all seriousness, he should race vs track day with a sardine group of riders all wanting to set the fastest lap time of the group...

I have already tried to tell him that but he is too side tracked by all the ghey going on for putnam haha

Andy's gheyness is extremely intoxicating to those with weak peni. I can see how Mad could fall into his trap. And by trap an mean his balloon knot.

:D

Looks like the plan is on me missing Saturday and coming up that evening before the gates close. I'll have the inverter with me for AC/heater hook-up if anyone needs. Not sure what space will be available when I get there so I'll play it by ear on where I end up.

Marty, will have my pre-order in for you!

Fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone up there. be sure to introduce yourselves to me. It would be nice to put faces with names.

Just a pull off/parking area for my F250 and enclosed trailer both or my 28ft TT when I have it at the house vs. storage. But yes, your estimates are about right, hence why after this weekend, going to have to penny pinch to hit many more days.

Sucks, but so is life. Oh not to mention the wedding and honeymoon less than 6 mos away. Cuz those are cheap lol.:rolleyes:

So let me get this straight. You have an F250, a fancy enclosed trailer to haul your race bike, and now a fancy parking spot for the fancy trailer used to haul your race bike to the race track, but no $ to go racing? Don't you kinda have the cart before the horse? U coulda got Jinu's rickshaw for free and wouldn't have had to make a special parking space for it. And then you would have the $ to go to putnum AND nelson!

Just a thought...:confused:

Guess the post read a little funny, but basically I just won't be going to the April session at NL.

And you left out the wedding part and honeymoon, thats where the majority of funds are going :) We are paying for everything ourselves and with 250-300 people it's pretty pricey for sure.

Not to mention things getting done to the house are things that last a lot longer than a track day does, and things I'll use daily.

Like someone posted, the fancy parking spot is about 3 years of track days. I didn't plan on them being able to do it until mid summer, but they said if they didn't do it now, it wasn't happening until fall. Oh and I cant park trailers on my street, let alone my truck. I know because I get tickets for both. The truck usually is fine, but sometimes they just decide to ticket me for sake of quota I'd say. So the parking spot is for that reason too.

Either way, working the OT and pulling the hrs to recoupe so just going to have to miss the April session, which I didn't go to lsat year either. Figure I'll have 4 track days already this season by Sunday, so I can't say I'm beind, but actually ahead. And then back in May, not planning the beaver trip anyways, just the Nelson, and maybe a Grattan trip or Mid O. Not to mention getting tires this weekend too so the trip is track days and new rubbers.

Don't worry, I'll be there to snuggle in May!

Edited by madcat6183

i'm seeing the orthopedic today... i'll hopefully find out what's wrong with my shoulder and get an answer about racing the endurance. Hopefully the camaro sells on Saturday too and I'll have a lil extra cash :)

Guess the post read a little funny, but basically I just won't be going to the April session at NL.

And you left out the wedding part and honeymoon, thats where the majority of funds are going :) We are paying for everything ourselves and with 250-300 people it's pretty pricey for sure.

Not to mention things getting done to the house are things that last a lot longer than a track day does, and things I'll use daily.

Like someone posted, the fancy parking spot is about 3 years of track days. I didn't plan on them being able to do it until mid summer, but they said if they didn't do it now, it wasn't happening until fall. Oh and I cant park trailers on my street, let alone my truck. I know because I get tickets for both. The truck usually is fine, but sometimes they just decide to ticket me for sake of quota I'd say. So the parking spot is for that reason too.

Either way, working the OT and pulling the hrs to recoupe so just going to have to miss the April session, which I didn't go to lsat year either. Figure I'll have 4 track days already this season by Sunday, so I can't say I'm beind, but actually ahead. And then back in May, not planning the beaver trip anyways, just the Nelson, and maybe a Grattan trip or Mid O. Not to mention getting tires this weekend too so the trip is track days and new rubbers.

Don't worry, I'll be there to snuggle in May!

20 paragraphs of seriousness and 1 gay sentence at the end. don't be so cereal bra I was only kidding

I am for real. I might make the raceday actually, I'll have to see what's planned. Turned out we are in Mansfield, so no too far away.

It just sucks cuz all you guys will be having a jolly good time in the trailers with no pants on and I won't be.

I am for real. I might make the raceday actually, I'll have to see what's planned. Turned out we are in Mansfield, so no too far away.

It just sucks cuz all you guys will be having a jolly good time in the trailers with no pants on and I won't be.

Hey fag, so you don't have a fucking excuse... I can grab all your shit and haul it up for you on Saturday. Meet on Friday and I will take it all so you can drive up in an econo car and save gas.

Boom. Now what?

I hate all of you, but secretly I am in love with you all. May just have to suck it up and do it, I know Cox is heading up Sat night too and would be rolling right past my parents(they live off 71 and 30), so might hop in the back of his truck and ride along.