Experience w/ Midwest Cafe Racing Association

ohdaho

Didn't go there

Home schooling at its finest.

I would definitely say we will be reporting after this putnam trip. From what it looks like it will take a miracle for the organization running it to be able to pull anyone from OR ever again, but whatever.

I know Indy Duc. holds their own days there, and although I haven't experienced them, I know they are real nice, nothing like this.

That being said I only wanted to get back to Putnam because I don't believe I can make either MS days there and wanted to run as many tracks this season as possible. So the $$ was right, 245 for 2 days is cheaper than anything besides NL.

I heard the garages are just about done but won't be ready for this weekend unless something changed, but they refunded all the early garage payments fromw what I read.

Lets not even mention the weather forecast and just leave it at cool, nothing more. And now I remember why I didn't do any events until May or JUne last year lol.

Either way, it'll be a good time.

Weather isn't an issue, I will be out there.

And no, not home schooled.

Where are you from anyways? I told you my fraternity brother is from Urichsville and my exgf's from Gnaddenhutten right? I spent so much time in Urichsville, Port, etc. LOVED the Yard dude, went there for my 22nd Bday and got ripped.

No shit? I forgot you're from over there too. Seth was in my fraternity, didn't Jan Gintz go there too?

Seth played Fball at Musk. and Jan played soccer and tennis. Jan made me play on the tennis team my frosh year when I was pledging, then he dated my ex's sister which is how I met her.

No shit? I forgot you're from over there too. Seth was in my fraternity, didn't Jan Gintz go there too?

Seth played Fball at Musk. and Jan played soccer and tennis. Jan made me play on the tennis team my frosh year when I was pledging, then he dated my ex's sister which is how I met her.

I played football with Seth. He actually showed me around Musk. when I came up for my visit.

I knew there was a reason I didn't like mykill. Lmao

:p This is great!

I love happy time in Andy's pants.

I just loaded all my shit up in the trailer and truck bed, just gotta toss the last small thigns tomorrow with my clothes.

Looking to leave Cbus 530, says just about 3.5hrs from MyKills, and hoping thats about right, so say 930-10 because we will hit a grocery real fast before we get to your place.

Not going to lie, I need some serious sleep with a snuggle buddy. This month sucked huge and I feel like I just left the rainbow tavern after having pain trains rode on me.

I love happy time in Andy's pants.

I just loaded all my shit up in the trailer and truck bed, just gotta toss the last small thigns tomorrow with my clothes.

Looking to leave Cbus 530, says just about 3.5hrs from MyKills, and hoping thats about right, so say 930-10 because we will hit a grocery real fast before we get to your place.

Not going to lie, I need some serious sleep with a snuggle buddy. This month sucked huge and I feel like I just left the rainbow tavern after having pain trains rode on me.

It won't take no 3.5 hours... 3 tops