Experience w/ Midwest Cafe Racing Association

ohdaho

damn you, I was trying to bitch at John

Fuck it says 2 hours. Let me see what I can work out, I want to leave as soon as I can.

Suck my salty balls. I dunno where Mikey lives, just met him once in DICKS sporting goods when I sold my stand to him. Way back in the day. Anyways, yeah dude whatever, just let us know. If we are waiting for your gay ass Mike and I can hit Kroger or something and get what we discussed like the Jennings trip. BUDGET style.

PS you're gayer then Aids.

God this thread is so fucking full of win. What were we originally talking about, does anyone remember?

Oh going SUPA FUCKING FAST on the track, not in bed or ZJ style.

I wonder who is riding Shot Gun in the truck cuz Cocks I mean Cox sure was good on the way to Jennings. I'm already looking forward to getting some new roadhead from someone else though. Gotta compare.

Hi everyone. My name is Jeff Wheat. I'm a board member with MCRA and I heard some of you are coming to Putnam with us this month. So, I thought I'd see if anyone had any questions I could help with.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

Welcome! Cute message, please note this thread is dedicated to showing our colors :supergay::supergay:. But no really, there's a solid group of us coming and we are really looking forward to it!

I think we've covered most of the questions, a lot of us have run Putnam before, so should be a great time!

Now back to the gheyness. Blueballs is right, there won't be any gagging just facials.

thanks fort he heads up Jeff hope we see more of you around here. we have a very solid group coming between Ohio Riders and Assfault junkies i think there is 40 or more of us haha... we are really looking forward to it.. i only know of a few that have never run putnam before too

just remember craig if it gets to bad in there for you.... you can hop in my sweatbox (trailer) and we can let theresa drive;)

Well after watching some videos to figure some things out, all I figured out is

1. Looks like everyone is turning in early (not sure if it's just how the track runs)

2. people can't hit a damn apex

3. I see nothing for brake markers

:wtf:

If you're going to post things that are mean and hurtful at least make them gay. Like real gay. Right now you're just being mean. Or wait, you're being helpful :) Guess you'll just have to tow some of us around at Putnam too! After using and abusing the shit out of you at Nelson, I am 100% fine with doing it at Putnam, both on and off the track.:supergay:

I got your text last night was at dinner, sorry will respond later after church.