Howdy! Tammy here, from Hamilton/Middletown area!

SideSaddle

Howdy everyone! I'm Tammy, been riding for 20 years now, I'm one of those dreaded 50 year old riders! ;)

thanks, it has taken me forever to find a site with other female riders that arent in their 50's. (no offense to the 50 year olds) ;) nice bike SchmuckGirl.

I ride with the Ohio Patriot Guard Riders, and hope to find out about some other good rides here!

Edited by SideSaddle

Howdy everyone! I'm Tammy, been riding for 20 years now, I'm one of those dreaded 50 year old riders! ;)

There goes the neighborhood, Just Kidding, Welcome to the forum and hope you find it entertaining.

:hello:

I ride with the Ohio Patriot Guard Riders, and hope to find out about some other good rides here!

Hope you didn't take offense to that. :) welcome aboard. I can tell you will fit in just fine here. ;)

Hope you didn't take offense to that. :) welcome aboard. I can tell you will fit in just fine here. ;)

Oh, No offense taken Holly! I LOVED it, lol! Had to poke fun at it:bow: Won't catch me on one of those fast crotch rocket thingy's though!