Oh good god

gen3flygirl

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I need a change of underoo's

http://youtu.be/bO8ooeHGnSs

Lazareth is a French builder of wheeled exotica that seems to specialize in the bizarre. Take its Lazareth Wazuma, for example; while the world may not need a 500 horsepower quad, powered by a supercharged BMW V-12, we’re fairly certain it’s a better place because of it.

lazareth-wazuma-v8.jpg

Lazareth has built other quads, too, all of which have the company’s pseudo-signature narrow rear wheel placement. Perhaps its most alluring build was the Lazareth Wazuma V8F, which shoehorns a 3.0-liter Ferrari V-8 between it’s squat and sexy flanks. Unlike the blown-BMW Wazuma, which more or less defines “overkill”, the Wazuma V8F makes a sensible 250 horsepower, which probably means its 3.0-liter V-8 was extracted from a Ferrari 308. It’s fed by two fuel injection systems, pulled from Yamaha sportbikes and controlled by a fully programmable ECU.

lazareth_v8.jpg

The Ferrari engine is mated to a BMW M3 sequential gearbox, and meaty 315 millimeter rear tires (slick, for maximum dry traction) put as much power as possible to the ground. Four-wheel Brembo brakes ensure that the V8F can stop as quickly as it accelerates, and the adjustable suspension is custom-built by EMC.

Just in time for holiday gift-giving, the Lazareth Wazuma V8F is for sale on JamesList. The price is a princely 200,000 euros ($261,280).

Still, if you have a hard-to-shop-for Ferrari fan on your holiday list, we can absolutely guarantee he doesn’t already have one of these in his collection. It may be more expensive than a Fernando Alonso-signed helmet, but we’ll bet it will be more appreciated, too.

http://www.friendsthatride.com/Product-Reviews/Quadricycle-with-Ferrari-Engine.html

This thing is alot like Ron Jeremy- Ugly as hell but you know it would be a fun ride

:nono:Nope......no it wouldnt.......not for me anyway:nono:

Now, the badass quad on the other hand...:D

Already taken. I'm getting married in June. I just like hanging out with fellow riders. Especially funny ones :D

I think that one waitress would have made and honest man out of you tonight. I am usually more fun when drunk or know people a little better.

I think that one waitress would have made and honest man out of you tonight. I am usually more fun when drunk or know people a little better.

Well next time we will have to work on both of those things...

The drunk and knowing people better... not the waitress :nono: