bikes gone but new car!! (STI )

red1993sol

Well as some of you know i got a offer on my bike i couldn't refuse. I was sad to see it go but i made a few bucks on it and rode it for a year so i think i made out. I was looking to get a new bike but i found my realistic dream car, i bought a 2006 Subaru WRX STI . i must say i love it ten times more than i ever could!! It has a full 3in exhaust, hks ssqv, and has been lowered. and finally whats the post worth without a few pictures:D

subies are gaybies... too many doors

as my buddy andrew would say, nice hawkeye

(i was pretty impressed with it for what expected, but still not my cup of tea, and not nearly fast enough for me)

So what "is" fast enough for you?:wtf:

So what "is" fast enough for you?:wtf:

Yeah no kidding?? The only car really in the same class would be a Lancer EVO or Ralliart and IMO WRX>EVO for sure. If you are looking for a turbo 4 cylinder AWD sedan that doesn't require a second mortgage to buy...this is about it.

subies are gaybies... too many doors

as my buddy andrew would say, nice hawkeye

(i was pretty impressed with it for what expected, but still not my cup of tea, and not nearly fast enough for me)

Really? What are you rocking car wise, that is faster

It is actually kinda functional on these cars...not like those idiots that put huge wings on Civic's.

I get it, but I think it looks silly up so high. I love the stainless wings on the neons :lol:

please tell me you guys don't actually think the STi is the fastest thing in the world. And this is coming from a guy who loves the STi and should've bought 2 I had the chance to. If you're talking in its class well then yea it is easily because how many factory turbo 4's are there?

you certainly picked the right color and if it was a deal, nice pick up!

I agree, but I'd get over it.

I'd there was a wing delete option, I would pay extra for it.

pretty sure its 4 bolts, bondo and paint and done. I've seen many people opt for the look for the sleeper effect. I happen to like the wing so its not something I would do

son of a bitch I'm re-kicking myself for getting my G35 over the STi upon this talk

please tell me you guys don't actually think the STi is the fastest thing in the world. And this is coming from a guy who loves the STi and should've bought 2 I had the chance to. If you're talking in its class well then yea it is easily because how many factory turbo 4's are there?

you certainly picked the right color and if it was a deal, nice pick up!

Give me a vette! Actually used Corvette's aren't top bad priced right now with the econony I would own one too if I didn't want kids. .

Give me a vette! Actually used Corvette's aren't top bad priced right now with the econony I would own one too if I didn't want kids. .

true that, I can find low mileage C5 Z06's for under 20k left and right. Problem is they don't offer the targa option on the Z06 because it has too much torque so I'd opt for modding a regular C5 :D

Though before I ever bought a Vette I'd have to find a mint super low mileage stock Firehawk

pretty sure its 4 bolts, bondo and paint and done. I've seen many people opt for the look for the sleeper effect. I happen to like the wing so its not something I would do

son of a bitch I'm re-kicking myself for getting my G35 over the STi upon this talk

If it is a G35 coupe then I would have picked that over the STi too, those cars are sick.

If it is a G35 coupe then I would have picked that over the STi too, those cars are sick.

it was indeed. It was actually cheaper too and at the time I picked it because it was a better option as a DD

4675_648173083995_21400303_37566016.jpg