Saturday the 7th afternoon ride?

ZachG91

Im planning on getting out this Saturday (noon- 1ish) and was wanting to meet up with anyone who wants to ride as well. Nothing special just a little Saturday afternoon ride. Looks like a high of 63 and sunny as of right now.

PM me your number if your down!

EDIT

Middletown area ;)

Edited by ZachG91

I'm down for a little ride, pretty sure the gf opens and won't be off till 3:30 so I have till then :D

Sounds good! Im going to the reds game at 7. so ill need to be home by 5:30.

But we should be able to get somethin together.:D

I might be in for this. Either this or a ride up by Hillsboro some of the junkies are doing. Can't do anything until after an Easter egg hunt thing at Clinton county Motorsports in Wilmington that I'm

Taking my nieces and nephews to. you guys plan on still being out around 2 or so?

NoBama 2012

Ok, what's easiest for you guys? The best place I can think of to meet up is middletown cycle maybe? I can't ride on highways yet because I only have a permit. Feel free to throw in some suggestions. 10 a.m. meeting time? What works best for you all?

Its gonna be pretty cold in the morning, I'll see how its feeling after i get out of the gym in the morning. If its not to bad I'll be there. Middletown cycle is fine. Ill be the guy on the green Zx6rr.....