Trayvon Martin case will not go to the Grand Jury

Scruit

Im not trying to defend Martin by saying this, BUT those are typical, everyday teen occurrences, especially in 'ghetto schools' im not trying to be racist by.saying that(look at belmot and some of our other Dayton public schools) teens get in trouble, it happens. Im sure alot of people on this forum alone smoked weed and defaced school property in one way or another. Also alot of troubled teens tend to steal from friends and family more than commit robbery(if the jewelery wasnt reported stolen than who knows how he gotbit, but it was prob stolen from someone that someone knew well recently and not in a burglary) now for the.screwdiver.... idk what to make of that, that could be anything.

So now we have established that both.of.em had a rough criminal background. The difference.being one.had a violent background while.the other.did.not have a violent background.

And im not saying either background will even matter, im just saying it could make a difference, but im not a judge, a lawyer, or the jurry :) although in more cases.than not someones background does effect the judge and the jurry.

Its unfortunate that these 2 men crossed paths, but as I said only time will be able to tell what the end decison will be. And no matter the outcome(innocent or guilty) people will be pissed off(I can guarantee that)

Right but Zimmerman is made out to look like scum, especially in the "county orange" shirt where as Martin's picture portrays him has a wonderful young man. Just like everyone is well aware of Zimmerman's background, Martin 's, not so much. Everyone is so damn quick to point blame without knowing all the facts and circumstances. I in no way support or condemn either one's actions but I know there is more to it all than what we've been told.

I dispute the assertion that an unarmed person is incapable to being a deadly threat.

I never said they were incapable... hell, a tablespoon of fluid is capable of being a deadly threat, but I'm not paranoid enough to don a life preserver every time I have a bowl of cereal.

You would probably end up in the morgue.

We all die eventually, I'm just determined to live my life on my terms...

From reading trayvons tweets he seems like upstanding godly respectful straight A student with nothing but respect for everyone ! :lol:[/quotei just read an article on his tweets and someone said they don't think his online persona should matter yet an online personal is enough to get some fired from work. Lets be fair, but only when it works in our favor. ;)

funny, me too. That's why I carry.
No you carry because you are a racist, pussy ass bitch that can't take an ass whopping!

Yeah:rolleyes:

I've said it before, if you want to carry a gun around with you, more power to you... I don't want one, don't need one, and won't bother getting one.

My terms.

From reading trayvons tweets he seems like upstanding godly respectful straight A student with nothing but respect for everyone ! :lol:[/quotei just read an article on his tweets and someone said they don't think his online persona should matter yet an online personal is enough to get some fired from work. Lets be fair, but only when it works in our favor. ;)

I think it gives you a look into his attitude, life, values, etc.

Where is the toxicology report?

I supose the toxicology report is irrelevant? :dunno:

Right but Zimmerman is made out to look like scum, especially in the "county orange" shirt where as Martin's picture portrays him has a wonderful young man. Just like everyone is well aware of Zimmerman's background, Martin 's, not so much. Everyone is so damn quick to point blame without knowing all the facts and circumstances. I in no way support or condemn either one's actions but I know there is more to it all than what we've been told.

Obviously, there is 2 s I d e s(my phone goes apeshit when I type that word lol, getting my phone replaced sat) to a story. Unfortunately in this case only one s I d e can be stated and one si accidentlytypeditlolgottarestart

Edit: s I d e and only one s I d e is usually true, which is.up to the courts to determin, but in this case Martin cant speak on his own behalf, which.is.why others are trying to speak for him. We will never ever ever truly know what happend though...

Edited by Exarch

Obviously, there is 2 s I d e s(my phone goes apeshit when I type that word lol, getting my phone replaced sat) to a story. Unfortunately in this case only one s I d e can be stated and one si accidentlytypeditlolgottarestart

Put the crack pipe down and step away! :lol:

Seriously thouhg, my telephone company and Samsung both thought I was prank calling em bout this.issue.... I gotta go to the Tmobile store Saturday so I can get someone to belive that my phone doesnt like the word s.i.d. Yet I can type sd, si, and id just fine :dunno: all the.suggestions they gave me were useless, I think this phone is possessed(and I think it ate all my data, as I posted a rant about it idont think it was the site now that I think about it I think the s.i.d.. Issue was the cause)

Ya I know im waaay :offtopic: meh...

nope, impossible. theyre just saying that because thats what the people of the united states want them to say.

no way zimmerman is actually at fault.

:rolleyes:

actually its quite plausible. The prosecutors office might get to shift the blame to the judge if he walks

:trollface:

Edit: s I d e and only one s I d e is usually true, which is.up to the courts to determin, but in this case Martin cant speak on his own behalf, which.is.why others are trying to speak for him. We will never ever ever truly know what happend though...

Dude - your phone has Tourettes :wtf:

Sorry, but the Constitution says your opinion sucks goat balls.

14th Amendment, section 1..."nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law"

The prosecutor and the courts have a well-defined process, and well-defined standards of evidence that are considered during Grand Jury hearings and indictment hearings, for determining who gets charged with crimes. "Because Magley Thinks So" is not Due Process.

Actually that is not true in self-defense cases. You are guilty because you already confirmed you killed someone. The burden then falls on you to prove the reason you did it was in justifiable self defense.

Of course in my opinion I think Zimmerman went way overboard in regards to following in his vehicle and on foot. But I think the kid picked the fight. So Zimmerman may have been wrong for starting the situation, but once he was attacked the use of the weapon to defend himself was justified. (Especially since the "kid" wasn't the 14 year old Fox loves to show on TV, but a much more grown up person) He should catch a charge for involuntary manslaughter, definately not murder.

Edited by BDBGoalie

Actually that is not true in self-defense cases. You are guilty because you already confirmed you killed someone. The burden then falls on you to prove the reason you did it was in justifiable self defense.

Actually the prosecution must prove that there is enough evidence to show that it was not in self defense and then charge the shooter