Trayvon Martin case will not go to the Grand Jury

Scruit

The decision on charges will be released during a 6pm press conference.

There is a rumour that Zimmerman "will be charged criminally", accoding to a "Senior Law Enforcement Soruce connected with the investigation"

The prosecutor's office responded that no charges HAVE BEEN filed, but would not comment on if charges WILL BE filed.

Of course charges could be anything from to Murder down to disorderly conduct. We'll see.

When they stated he might be suffering from ptsd after the situation was pushing the limits i thought. They have no right commenting on the mental state of a former client.

But really if I was Zimmerman, and I have already stated I have no leaning on if I think he is guilty or not, but given his situation of having a bounty on his head, and knowing he would be shot on sight by the right people I would be hard to get ahold of too.

Edited by kawi kid

No Grand Jury, can't be First Degree Murder.

It wouldn't be any way. Florida First Degree Murder requires premeditation, drug distribution or another accompanying felony such as kidnapping, burglary, escape from jail etc.

2nd Degree requires no premeditation but does require the prosecutor prove Zimmerman acted with "a depraved mind regardless of human life"

3rd Degree requires they prove that Zimmerman was commiting a felony (Although they could say he committed felonious assault)

I predict a very low-level charge like involuntary manslaughter (where the death resulted from a reckless or criminally negligent act that had no actual intent to kill or injure), that he will plead out and get little or no jail time.

I have a feeling the 'charges' will be more because of the public outcry of 'racism' rather than a preponderance of evidence found.

There must be something in the water in Florida for so many police dept's to screw up what should be a simple case of forensics and evidence gathering. We hear of the Casey Anthony fiasco and now the Zimmerman situation, both seeming to be snafu's.

They have information we don't have. I have to trust that their decision is sound based upon that.

The trial is still to come.

I hardly trust that their decision is based solely on facts and a desire to uphold the principles of our justice system. That's not always how it works unfortunately.

LOL, Zimmerman's lawyer "there was no fisting"

Where did you hear that?

Do you remember the one commentator who described the relationship between Barack and Michelle Obama as strong because; "They do a lot of touching, kissing, and even fisting each other!" (She meant fist-bumping...)

Found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZunwOCZhY

• Upvote 1

Where did you hear that?

Do you remember the one commentator who described the relationship between Barack and Michelle Obama as strong because; "They do a lot of touching, kissing, and even fisting each other!" (She meant fist-bumping...)

Wonder if she was a marriage counselor before she became Fox's commentator? LMFAO

Just in: Zimmerman's in custody, turned himeself into the Florida authorities. Charged with second degree murder.

Interesting........we shall see how this all plays out I reckon. I am sure there are allot of happy people right now.:nono:

I have a feeling the 'charges' will be more because of the public outcry of 'racism' rather than a preponderance of evidence found.

There must be something in the water in Florida for so many police dept's to screw up what should be a simple case of forensics and evidence gathering. We hear of the Casey Anthony fiasco and now the Zimmerman situation, both seeming to be snafu's.

Sadly my thoughts as well......:rolleyes:

wait wait wait, all of a sudden, the prosecutor DOESN'T know what she is doing? what a flip flop...

agree.

I still dont think he will be found guilty. Unless they have so new evidence, not that we have seen a lot besides the 3 eyewitness and GZ description of what happen.