Trayvon Martin case will not go to the Grand Jury

Scruit

^ :lol: i agree....if someone randomly comes up and starts fucking me up, theyre getting shot.

im not saying if i pick a fight with someone and start losing ill pull a gun, but if someone i dont know just starts attacking me and i feel my life is in danger, you bet your ass im gonna shoot them

reminds me of that guy in dayton who got attacked for no reason while pumping gas....he was fighting it out with the guy, hand to hand...then once the attacker started losing his buddy jumped in with a cheap shot....victim pulled a gun and shot the dude in the gut...his friend ran away....completely justified! and potentially saved the guys life, who knows how far those two guys would have taken it, especially since it turns out the guy who got shot had large amounts of coke in his system

Now this makes.sense to me. If you are attacked unprovoked you have no clue what the other person is going to do to you. And if he.is fuccking you up pretty good and you manage to pull ur gun out than fuck him.

Edit: I take that back, depends on the situation. but, yes I still stick to what I just said in most situations.

Totally diff scenario than the Martin Zimmerman case(which im done discussing)

Edited by Exarch

Would you prefer he'd just allowed Martin to beat him unconcious? I mean' date=' all other circumstances aside.

Say a guy walks up to you and starts kicking your ass. You know, really getting the upper hand. Would you find it preferential to be beaten into a coma than to be able to attempt to stop the fight by drawing a weapon... be it a gun or knife?[/quote']

Me personally, I wouldn't be drawing a weapon, I don't have one, nor do I care to obtain one. I'd be throwing elbows.

Are you sure? This is' date=' like, the sixteenth time you've "not mentioned" the Zimmerman/Martin thing. :dunno:[/quote']

You know what I mean. Im done discussing their case :) im pretty sure I made my opinon clear on that topic multiple times lol. Doesnt mean I wont post here or mention them, but as far as Zimmerman being in the right or wrong in his actions doesnt interest me anymore.

I dispute the assertion that an unarmed person is incapable to being a deadly threat.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Zimmerman following Martin was unwise, but not illegal. Beyond that, it's all in the hands of the courts.

Our justice system is not perfect but it's better than "trial by tv".

• Upvote 1

Me personally, I wouldn't be drawing a weapon, I don't have one, nor do I care to obtain one. I'd be throwing elbows.

I would put money that if you were getting your ass beat, you will go for anything that will give you an advantage. A gun, knife, tire iron, etc, you'll go for it because human nature is for self preservation.

Learn to speak in generalities. You cannot condemn someone for doing something legal just because you would not do it.

Let's you and me head down to my dojo and I'll pin you in the way we are envisaging based upon Zimmerman's version of events - we'll see where your elbows get you against folks of different fighting abilities. We have whitebelt JJ guys (me included) who know how to keep an untrained person on the deck, all the way up to a state champion who could could knock you down, keep you pinned, choke you out and do his taxes all at the same time.

Do you do any fighing sports? Your confidence suggests you are a younger guy with more confidence than real-world exprience. I just got done debating with one of our blackbelts who said guns are for wimps, hand-to-hand is the way to go. A quick chat about how any empty-hand fighting style would fare against a gun-toting bad guy who knows about range and retention changed his mind, thankfully.

Learn to speak in generalities. You cannot condemn someone for doing something legal just because you would not do it.

Let's you and me head down to my dojo and I'll pin you in the way we are envisaging based upon Zimmerman's version of events - we'll see where your elbows get you against folks of different fighting abilities. We have whitebelt JJ guys (me included) who know how to keep an untrained person on the deck, all the way up to a state champion who could could knock you down, keep you pinned, choke you out and do his taxes all at the same time.

Do you do any fighing sports? Your confidence suggests you are a younger guy with more confidence than real-world exprience. I just got done debating with one of our blackbelts who said guns are for wimps, hand-to-hand is the way to go. A quick chat about how any empty-hand fighting style would fare against a gun-toting bad guy who knows about range and retention changed his mind, thankfully.

doesnt really even take someone overly trained...i got into a fight with a guy once who was a little bigger than me and he managed to get on top of me and pin me down where i couldnt even move my arms and he still had a free hand to throw punches down on me....we were just two high school kids with no training at all

are you smellin what I'm smellin?

Yes. I know you told me back in January you'd never wash your ass again after you sat on that MV Agusta at IMS, but for fuck's sake, it's time to man up and take a shower.

The+Rock+%252856%2529.JPG

Edited by Cheech
  • Upvote 1

And what's Martin's past/pending charges?

im not sure, havent looked, but he is dead so meh. And im not saying this will or Wont hurt zim, but it sure as well wont help him. my buddy is going through a DV case right now and the judge is bringing up a DV charge when he was 14(didnt knoe that was legal) and trying to charge him with a felony... Even though his GF and daughter stated the DV was a complete accident and she doesnt wanna press chargers and it was her mom that called the cops...

So ya, nothing more or less than it might bight him in the ass regardless, it could be seen as if he is capable of fighting a cop he is capable of fighting off a teen without deadly force, but idk how its gunna work out for zim. As I said earlier im not going to state my opinion on this case anymore cuz Im done arguing, im just stating a fact.

im not sure, havent looked, but he is dead so meh. And im not saying this will or Wont hurt zim, but it sure as well wont help him. my buddy is going through a DV case right now and the judge is bringing up a DV charge when he was 14(didnt knoe that was legal) and trying to charge him with a felony... Even though his GF and daughter stated the DV was a complete accident and she doesnt wanna press chargers and it was her mom that called the cops...

So ya, nothing more or less than it might bight him in the ass regardless, it could be seen as if he is capable of fighting a cop he is capable of fighting off a teen without deadly force, but idk how its gunna work out for zim. As I said earlier im not going to state my opinion on this case anymore cuz Im done arguing, im just stating a fact.

Then don't be biased and state the other guys record too. Yeah he's dead but that could have bearing on the case as well.

Then don't be biased and state the other guys record too. Yeah he's dead but that could have bearing on the case as well.

I didnt see anyone post this earlier, so I posted it now. im not trying to be biased, but im not gunna take the time to find info on Martin on my shitty phone cuz it takes too long to load pages I just happened to see.this on the front page of Yahoo is all.

Interesting. Investigators have gone on records saying that Z profiled, chased and murdered M, simple as that.

That makes three things clears to me:

- self defense is still permissable, they just don't think this is self defense

- SYG is irrelevant because they don't think it is self defense. They don't believe the "second encounter" line.

- Z had better be able to prove his injuries etc. If he can then this will be a short trial.

Interesting. Investigators have gone on records saying that Z profiled, chased and murdered M, simple as that.

That makes three things clears to me:

- self defense is still permissable, they just don't think this is self defense

- SYG is irrelevant because they don't think it is self defense. They don't believe the "second encounter" line.

- Z had better be able to prove his injuries etc. If he can then this will be a short trial.

I think you mean if he cant, because even if he can prove his injuries that just proves at minimum he was indeed asulted, but it.doesnt prove he shot the guy in self defense, unless the injuries were pretty substantial. (not tryin to be a Dick with this answer, I honestly think you meant to type cant, but feel free to correct me if im wrong)

Edit: Although if he cant prove he was injured, that doesnt mean he wasnt asulted.

Edit: oh to the first part that is just speculative, since there is no proof it.went down like that, so it most likley wont hold Amy grounds in court if his lawyer has any brains in his head(which ik sure he.does)) :)

Edited by Exarch

I think you mean if he cant, because even if he can prove his injuries that just proves at minimum he was indeed asulted, but it.doesnt prove he shot the guy in self defense, unless the injuries were pretty substantial. (not tryin to be a Dick with this answer, I honestly think you meant to type cant, but feel free to correct me if im wrong)

Edit: Although if he cant prove he was injured, that doesnt mean he wasnt asulted.

Edit: oh to the first part that is just speculative, since there is no proof it.went down like that, so it most likley wont hold Amy grounds in court if his lawyer has any brains in his head(which ik sure he.does)) :)

Are you on crack? You are making NO sense!

Im not trying to defend Martin by saying this, BUT those are typical, everyday teen occurrences, especially in 'ghetto schools' im not trying to be racist by.saying that(look at belmot and some of our other Dayton public schools) teens get in trouble, it happens. Im sure alot of people on this forum alone smoked weed and defaced school property in one way or another. Also alot of troubled teens tend to steal from friends and family more than commit robbery(if the jewelery wasnt reported stolen than who knows how he gotbit, but it was prob stolen from someone that someone knew well recently and not in a burglary) now for the.screwdiver.... idk what to make of that, that could be anything.

So now we have established that both.of.em had a rough criminal background. The difference.being one.had a violent background while.the other.did.not have a violent background.

And im not saying either background will even matter, im just saying it could make a difference, but im not a judge, a lawyer, or the jurry :) although in more cases.than not someones background does effect the judge and the jurry.

Its unfortunate that these 2 men crossed paths, but as I said only time will be able to tell what the end decison will be. And no matter the outcome(innocent or guilty) people will be pissed off(I can guarantee that)

Im not trying to defend Martin by saying this, BUT those are typical, everyday teen occurrences, especially in 'ghetto schools' im not trying to be racist by.saying that(look at belmot and some of our other Dayton public schools) teens get in trouble, it happens. Im sure alot of people on this forum alone smoked weed and defaced school property in one way or another. Also alot of troubled teens tend to steal from friends and family more than commit robbery(if the jewelery wasnt reported stolen than who knows how he gotbit, but it was prob stolen from someone that someone knew well recently and not in a burglary) now for the.screwdiver.... idk what to make of that, that could be anything.

So now we have established that both.of.em had a rough criminal background. The difference.being one.had a violent background while.the other.did.not have a violent background.

And im not saying either background will even matter, im just saying it could make a difference, but im not a judge, a lawyer, or the jurry :) although in more cases.than not someones background does effect the judge and the jurry.

Its unfortunate that these 2 men crossed paths, but as I said only time will be able to tell what the end decison will be. And no matter the outcome(innocent or guilty) people will be pissed off(I can guarantee that)

Are you high now? Its okay what you say here stays here