Trayvon Martin case will not go to the Grand Jury

Scruit

here is an interesting article, from the huffington post: yo mama so fat...

Honestly that is the first news article I have read about it. The only thing I have heard is what the 8 o'clock radio news said and I barely listen to it. I could honestly care less. If he is innocent fine if he is guilty I hope he is punished to the fullest extent of the law. I'm more concerned about the media pumping up a nation wide lynch mob on someone who has yet to be charged with a crime.

If he is innocent fine if he is guilty I hope he is punished to the fullest extent of the law. I'm more concerned about the media pumping up a nation wide lynch mob on someone who has yet to be charged with a crime.

To this I agree as well. Given the immediate nature of social media compounding a long existent polarizing news media it's extremely difficult to investigat eand build an untainted case on either side.

That's the legal system. If tgr prosecuting attorney cannot prove without reasonable doubt then its justified. End of story.

By your standards if someone breaks into a house and the owner shoots them the owner has to go to jail. It don't work like that.

yeah, that's comparing apples to apples...:rolleyes:

but since you brought it up... if the person breaking into your house leaves, and you chase them down the street and shoot them, it's not considered self defense.

by all accounts martin wasn't breaking into zimmerman's house, or his truck, or anything else for that matter...

Not tp disrespect the family but where the hell are they getting their story from? Unless they can talk tp the dead, I'm confused how they know what happened. I understand they are upset but how do they know that zimmerman did thos or that? Does it stem from not my child syndrome?

Honestly that is the first news article I have read about it. The only thing I have heard is what the 8 o'clock radio news said and I barely listen to it. I could honestly care less. If he is innocent fine if he is guilty I hope he is punished to the fullest extent of the law. I'm more concerned about the media pumping up a nation wide lynch mob on someone who has yet to be charged with a crime.

Well after all, Trayvon looks like he could be Obama's son......:nono:

Well after all, Trayvon looks like he could be Obama's son......:nono:

Obama took a very careful line - did not take sides. He recognized the tragedy of the loss of life and asked that the investigation be allowed to complete.

Exactly what we should all do.

Is there a justifiable homicide case to be made for being a pussy and not being able to stand up to the situation you put yourself in? Writing checks with the ego that the manhood couldn't back?

He's a sally even if he's not found guilty of anything.

If indeed Trevor Martin was on top beating him what should he have done? Take the beating from some unknown person in the neighborhood. After all the robberies would you start a watch in the neighborhood? Would you carry a gun? I would and I always carry. Why didn't Trevor just leave the area?

Zimmerman might be guilty as hell, but if he isn't many will never accept it. Some still think OJ is innocent also.

Here's the an old bouncer trick I can share: Get help if you think the situation requires it, or man up.;)

I have to admit, I watched a bit of NBC news just to see what they were saying on the subject. It was like night and day difference between them and fox. Not only did they edit the tape to make Zimmerman look like a racist but they constantly made it sound like Zimmerman shot martin while simply walking home with skittles and tea. They made no mention of Zimmerman being on the phone with the cops, no mention of martin confronting Zimmerman about following him, no mention about Zimmerman turning around to walk away when martin attacked from behind. Its no wonder the liberal groups were mad........ they were listening to BS designed to get them worked up instead of just reporting the facts. NBC should be held liable for all the crap that happened since the shooting.

• Upvote 1

Cliff notes for those short on time. Magley is retarded

Everyone else thinks the legal system should do its thing before you start bitching.

Remember those boys at duke?

I have to believe he's trolling. Nobody is that stupid by accident.

Yes, because I have a difference of opinion, I'm either retarded, stupid, or trolling...

Sorry, but the Constitution says your opinion sucks goat balls.

14th Amendment, section 1..."nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law"

The prosecutor and the courts have a well-defined process, and well-defined standards of evidence that are considered during Grand Jury hearings and indictment hearings, for determining who gets charged with crimes. "Because Magley Thinks So" is not Due Process.

Either way he used.excessive force... Im not for or against guns, personally I choose not to own one though, but if u own a gun you need to be responsible and not start killing people for no fucking reason. I heard the other guy had a knife so be it, shoot him in the kneecap or some.shit. Aint gotta go around killin fuckers just cuz you think they should die. it shouldnt be up to any individual to decide if someone dies or not.

I was in the army 6years, never used my weapon on anyone. Would I have if it came down to it? Damn skippy. Would I shoot.to kill? If he posed an immediate threat to me or my fellow soldiers than hell ya. but if I were to shoot some fucking Arab just cuz I thought he was gunna harm me, or just cuz he punched me or whatever itd be my ass.

People just need to use some common sense when handeling a weapon, they are MEANT for protection, not for killing.

Thats my 2cents, I know alot of you wont agree, especially gun owners with their whole dont bring a knife to a gun fight bs. Keep that shit at home or on the range, I see it as if ur walking around with a gun your a pussy. I hear people all the time oh my gun is bigger, oh I got more guns, oh I carry around a gun at all times. Who gives a shit, I think ur a retard for always carrying around a gun. Take some damn self defense classes if your that worried about getting robbed that and stay the.fuck out of bad neighborhoods.

If you think you need to carry a gun with yourself to feel safe than you are obviously doing something wrong. I dont feel sorry for this fuck in the least bit. I hope he gets.everything he deserves, even if the other guy did have.a knife and eas commiting a crime, I could give 2shits that guy.is dead aswell if he.was guilty. Jesus cant we all just get the hell along? This country is screwed up enough.as is and honestly they need to just ban gins outside of miltary/police situations and give life with no parole for anyone caught carrying ANY kind of weapon.... That would help eliminate crimes. Hell just start giving the death penalty for all serious crimes, ide be happy with that too. I know im tired of paying taxes so people can live it up in jail and prison, them fucks get better benefits than most people do, that is complete BS....

Ok I guess thats my whole dollar lol... Btw whoever I ofended too bad, your not gunna change my opinion. Ya ive been jumped robbed whatever and still feel this way.

• Downvote 1

Yes, because I have a difference of opinion, I'm either retarded, stupid, or trolling...

No because you think he should have a trial no matter what, and don't see him as innocent until proven guilty. Would you like to be guilty until proven innocent? This is America! If you want guilty until proven innocent go to Mexico! Good luck getting the drug cartels tried for your murder though.

No because you think he should have a trial no matter what, and don't see him as innocent until proven guilty. Would you like to be guilty until proven innocent? This is America! If you want guilty until proven innocent go to Mexico! Good luck getting the drug cartels tried for your murder though.

Dude, what are you smoking? Must be some really good shit. Innocent until proven guilty? Seriously? When the hell in America is someone threates like they are innocent after or before being arrested? Innocent people dont go to jail...

this is America EVERYONE is guilty until proven innocent, just cuz they tell you otherwise doesnt make it true. Ehy the hrll do u think so many innocent people go to trial every day and are FOUND not guilty... If you have to prove your not guilty than you mudt have been accused of beimg guilty? Yup, you sure as hell have to prove your innocence cuz no one in hell wants to try to prove they are guilty and no judge is gunna fite to prove you are innocent... Thats why you need to spend alot of $$$$$$ on a lawyer just so they can prove you are innosent otherwise you are gunna get huttraped for something you didnt do.

Ik 100% on mangys si

shoot him in the kneecap or some.shit.

If you need to be shot you need to be shot, where on your body doesn't matter.

We can discuss this as men or you can be made to be offended. I'm not upset that you have a different opinion because you don't know what you don't know, your choices work for you even if they seem naive to most adults who use their brain. People that know self defense choose to carry because they understand disparity of force, I'm glad you choices work for you but your person philosophy lacks judgment that most aren't able to reason away.

(I hope you all are proud of me for containing my comments to a civil reply.)

• Upvote 2