New

Lilbit

"lilbit"

Well I am all girl. I guess sometimes my sarcasm and boldness throws people off but I am all girl. *round off back hand spring double back tuck layout* *shakes poms* Go Ohio Riders!!!

lol. Ok. Ya, it could be that. I was stuntin, as they say, with my daughter last week, what's cradle ready mean?

Edited by Gump

What gump said and I'm a lil suspicious of the influx of new members from Kentucky since the AFJ thread.
Well I am NOT a member of the AFJ site. I look at several different sites and have never joined any except for this one. I have been to this site a bunch of times before joining and also to the AFJ site also. I posted my opinion of the BS here on my first thread. I joined OhioRiders because i think you can give me the best advice and seem to be a better group to be involved with. Maybe you have an influx of noobs because they now have knowledge of you because of the shit Brandon posted. From what I have read a lot of the junkies will not get involved in the bullshit and are seeing Brandon in a different light. Anyway, I am not a dude and am not one of the junkies, just a girl that wants to ride.

Well I am NOT a member of the AFJ site. I look at several different sites and have never joined any except for this one. I have been to this site a bunch of times before joining and also to the AFJ site also. I posted my opinion of the BS here on my first thread. I joined OhioRiders because i think you can give me the best advice and seem to be a better group to be involved with. Maybe you have an influx of noobs because they now have knowledge of you because of the shit Brandon posted. From what I have read a lot of the junkies will not get involved in the bullshit and are seeing Brandon in a different light. Anyway, I am not a dude and am not one of the junkies, just a girl that wants to ride.

Sorry if I've offended you but I'm still not positive your a chick. Lol. But this is a good place for advice.

I am not offended but you still aren't getting pics:eharmony:

Don't care I could post pics and say they are me all day that wouldn't be proof. By the way I'm happily married and live about 1800 miles from you so I'm not looking for the eharmony thing.

Sorry if I've offended you but I'm still not positive your a chick. Lol. But this is a good place for advice.
And cooter is the alt name for vagina isn't it? So are you a chick? Damn why didn't you just flat out ask me if i am a lesbian??? :D

Yes it is but the name stems more from everyone's perception of me as a hillbilly and the tattoo of a vagina on my arm.

But are you? You've got me wondering. Although I still wouldn't believe your a chick.

• Upvote 1

Yes it is but the name stems more from everyone's perception of me as a hillbilly and the tattoo of a vagina on my arm.

But are you? You've got me wondering. Although I still wouldn't believe your a chick.

I guess i should feel honored that you think I have balls;)

"lilbit"

Well I am all girl. I guess sometimes my sarcasm and boldness throws people off but I am all girl. *round off back hand spring double back tuck layout* *shakes poms* Go Ohio Riders!!!

lol. Ok. Ya, it could be that. I was stuntin, as they say, with my daughter last week, what's cradle ready mean?

It is how they catch the flier. Have their arms out to support them like a "cradle". I think the assfault junkies should have members on the side of the road when they have newer riders trying to go too fast to cradle them when they crash ;) I hope that never happens though.

I am not offended but you still aren't getting pics:eharmony:

Impressive...:lol: but now i'm thinking you're possibly a 16 year old, cheerleading, lesbian....

It is how they catch the flier. Have their arms out to support them like a "cradle". I think the assfault junkies should have members on the side of the road when they have newer riders trying to go too fast to cradle them when they crash ;) I hope that never happens though.

Well, enjoy OR. Their are a lot of smart people here when you need it, on top of the humor, sarcasm, and taunting which keeps it interesting.