New

Lilbit

I wanted to take the msf course last summer but I fractured my tailbone. I am planning on taking it this year. It cost $100 here. Need to get a new helmet and some boots. I left those behind when I divorced. And does anyone have a source for gear for petite women. I wear a size 2 petite and have never been able to find gear that fits, sleeves and pants are always way too long.

My Fiancee has this same problem. She is itty bitty and nothing would fit her. We found that the women's clothing for the Icon brand runs small and the extra small women's fit just right.

oh and :welcome:

http://gearchic.com/

I wanted to take the msf course last summer but I fractured my tailbone. I am planning on taking it this year. It cost $100 here. Need to get a new helmet and some boots. I left those behind when I divorced. And does anyone have a source for gear for petite women. I wear a size 2 petite and have never been able to find gear that fits, sleeves and pants are always way too long.

Welcome! Try surfing this site for gear info...It may help!

Thanks for all the hellos and leg humping. You all are good peeps :bow: Now if only some of us girls can convince these companies to make some gear to fit us petite women the track would be a better place.

There are some places that can tailor gear for you. You have one of the best in your neck of the woods. Barnecal bills does great work and can even custome make you gear. It's a little pricey but well.worth having great fitting gear

There are some places that can tailor gear for you. You have one of the best in your neck of the woods. Barnecal bills does great work and can even custome make you gear. It's a little pricey but well.worth having great fitting gear
Is that where you went to have alterations done to accommodate your nut sack :rolleyes:
  • Upvote 1