Want to get a vasectomy

Carwhore

Hey IUD's aren't bad.. There are two types. I've never had an problems with it in the almost 4 years I've had it in. It may be a good thing. Also it lessens her period till its almost non existent. :)

http://www.m.webmd.com/women/intrauterine-device-iud-for-birth-control

My .02.. I watched hellmutt get his it was great!

We talked about about it and this was a hard choice for me. I have no kids of my own only a step daughter. I was told I had to make a choice since I could no long take BC due to....long story. He we are years later and I am still fine with it. So talk with her first like MT said.

As far as the "time frame" after...we waited 30 days had it checked and was given the green.

Good luck

Hey IUD's aren't bad.. There are two types. I've never had an problems with it in the almost 4 years I've had it in. It may be a good thing. Also it lessens her period till its almost non existent. :)

http://www.m.webmd.com/women/intrauterine-device-iud-for-birth-control

the non hormone IUD's can be a bitch

Wait :wtf: What?! :lol:

I sat in the room and watched the whole thing. it was pretty neat to watch. I asked if there was a chance of it growing back and he said its 1 in 10000. Hellmutts will never grow back :D.

You sick sadistic bitch!............. Can we be friends :)

Sure...

I had to make sure it was done right the first time! My cousin had it done twice because they cut the wrong tube the first time. There are 2 that look alike (both are white).

Wish I would of had video.

Btw insuranced covered all but deductable. Dr miller in englewood did his.

This thread makes my junk hurt.....nfw will I ever get mine snipped.

But, then again, at my age kid's are almost out of the question.

My boss started his family at 41. Our maintanence guys wife was 45 when she had her last

My boss started his family at 41. Our maintanence guys wife was 45 when she had her last

That sort of gives me hope but I gotta find a hot momma first and start getting busy. :D

Finding one in her mid to late thirties (maybe early forties, Cougars are h-o-t), preferably never married, no kids, AND no psycho tendencies is proving to be a challenge. :wtf:

We know all of you women folk are crazy but I haven't lost all hope. :cool:

That sort of gives me hope but I gotta find a hot momma first and start getting busy. :D

Finding one in her mid to late thirties (maybe early forties, Cougars are h-o-t), preferably never married, no kids, AND no psycho tendencies is proving to be a challenge. :wtf:

We know all of you women folk are crazy but I haven't lost all hope. :cool:

Don't get your hopes up. Never married no kids and not crazy in her 30+ is a 1 in 100000000 chance..or she is not very pretty.;)

i actually know of one!

but she lives in wisconsin....shes pretty hot though....but she has a cat.....so i guess the crazy part is debatable....ill sell you her contact info for $160 :D

The cat thing is a deal breaker....she's gotta be a dog lover! :nono:

Wish I would of had video.

THAT would have NEVER happened - traumatic enough just remembering it;)

Sperm bank before operation, if you change your mind but cant have it reversed for what ever reason

This would be a good contingency plan.

Sure...

I had to make sure it was done right the first time! My cousin had it done twice because they cut the wrong tube the first time. There are 2 that look alike (both are white).

:nono: How many tubes can we possibly have in there, and apparently we don't need many of them...damn, i just pictured getting a vasectomy, walking out of the docs office to the bathroom, urinating and watching my testicles inflate....I'd be pissed.

Carwhore-Just get it done. but don't think about the above..Jesus... If you want your mind at ease, do it, get it out of the way and you don't have to worry about someone forgetting something.

Edited by Gump

I had mine performed by Dr. Ho as well. he was a military doctor and said he has performed literally thousands of them. He was very quick. I was on on a Friday and back to work on a Monday. Have some frozen peas on hand, and a nice comfy chair. The first appointment will be a question and answer session. They want to make sure you really want to have the procedure. Yes they are reversible, but it's a little more work than cutting them is and I don"t believe insurance covers getting them repaired although I could be wrong. Just make sure this is what you want. Messing with your junk once is bad enough, if it had to be done again, I'd probably strangle someone. I had Cigna when I had mine done, and they covered everything but the co-pay. Good Luck.

I had mine performed by Dr. Ho as well. he was a military doctor and said he has performed literally thousands of them. He was very quick. I was on on a Friday and back to work on a Monday. Have some frozen peas on hand, and a nice comfy chair. The first appointment will be a question and answer session. They want to make sure you really want to have the procedure. Yes they are reversible, but it's a little more work than cutting them is and I don"t believe insurance covers getting them repaired although I could be wrong. Just make sure this is what you want. Messing with your junk once is bad enough, if it had to be done again, I'd probably strangle someone. I had Cigna when I had mine done, and they covered everything but the co-pay. Good Luck.

Thats one popular Ho....

:nono: How many tubes can we possibly have in there, and apparently we don't need many of them...damn, i just pictured getting a vasectomy, walking out of the docs office to the bathroom, urinating and watching my testicles inflate....I'd be pissed.

Carwhore-Just get it done. but don't think about the above..Jesus... If you want your mind at ease, do it, get it out of the way and you don't have to worry about someone forgetting something.

[ame]

[/ame]