This thread is for any post ho!

NinjaNick

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see what the big deal is??? soo your the fng for a while, people pick on you till your not then they move on to the next fng. but now you got yourself some training wheels. now thats funny shit :lol::lol::lol: bet that makes draggin a knee a little hard.

I don't see what the big deal is??? soo your the fng for a while, people pick on you till your not then they move on to the next fng. but now you got yourself some training wheels. now thats funny shit :lol::lol::lol: bet that makes draggin a knee a little hard.

It's called having some fun. Something to do. Kind of like your hobby is being the "C" guy in an A and B conversation. :thefinger: :tongue: :wink:

HAHA, alright...but it will have to be later at night when the WIFEY is in bed....she cockblocks ANY hot chicks from appearing on my PC screen..lol

I'm lucky mine would help pick them out. Now if I can just get her to get off her ass, get her permit and go to the MSF course.

I'm lucky mine would help pick them out. Now if I can just get her to get off her ass, get her permit and go to the MSF course.

Sweet another chic rider. :banana: The MSF course is how I got my license!