Pegram Racing Motorcycle Service Center

Casper

7GiqO.png

As has been mentioned on here a few times, Larry has opened a motorcycle shop on Route 33 in Canal Winchester.

Here's the original thread about it: http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=88442

Larry asked me to put the word out there. The grand opening will be in May (watch for something really cool to be announced for this...), but they are open and doing service now with little to no wait to get in. The shop isn't finished, but there's some cool stuff to see while there.

Pegram Racing Motorcycle Service Center

Address: 6270 Bowen Rd

Canal Winchester, OH 43110

614-829-6581

Facebook Page

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=39.851384,-82.803613

Dyno' date=' schmyno. Brian is the man, and OR.net better not forget it. After all the good things he's done for this board, he'd better be the "go-to" guy for anyone that wants tuning service.

This shouldn't be construed as bashing against Larry, or his crew. It's far from that, so don't pitch a bitch.[/quote']

I, in not so many words, told them the same thing. Dyno Brian has been supporting this site since the beginning. That said, it never hurts to have your bike dyno'd at multiple places. Each dyno will report different numbers. Plus, if you're already there for service or something else, why not?

Thank you for the kind words. Posts like this is a good pick me up and a reminder that I am doing something right. I just did two bikes over the last 2 days for OR members. Both of them reported back that they were very happy.

Dyno' date=' schmyno. Brian is the man, and OR.net better not forget it. After all the good things he's done for this board, he'd better be the "go-to" guy for anyone that wants tuning service.

This shouldn't be construed as bashing against Larry, or his crew. It's far from that, so don't pitch a bitch.[/quote']

I agree with Pauly, no disrespect for Pegram, but i have sent everyone thinking about dyno tuning to Brian and will continue to do so. He proves himself time and time again, he works his magic with bikes and cars... and goes above and beyond to make the customer happy. He is one of very few that actually have quality customer service and satisfaction

Sorry guys i didnt mean anything against Brian by saying that they will have a dyno, I do not believe that their main business is going to be dyno tunes by any means, i think it is more for after service is complete they can check your stats. As far as a tune i would still like to get with Brian myself...just waiting to get bike back.

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to bump this up. Just talked to them about getting my swingarm spool hold put back on, and they quoted me over hte phone and were really friendly. Said he could get me in right away. Told him I wasn't in a hurry but figured I wanted to support the local guys too.

Also said Larry's personal Ohlins guy does all their Ohlins supsension work at the shop and would be willing to swap my spring in the rear and work my fronts too so he can help set everything up for my weight because Im fat and the kid before me wasn't.