Sunday Dry Makeup Ride April 15th

Blitz

Thanks guys for making me feel comfortable.!!! I just didn't wannna be the guy that is gonna ruin the fun for everyone! I actually lowered my bike last night and wad still trying to get use to the handling I was so excited for today and wax pretty pissed that I left. I wish I didn't leave cause I'm still so itchy to ride lol it was nice meeting everyone today and I will see you guys at the ride this weekend.! And this time I won't leave for sure I hope to see everyone again this weekend!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad every ones okay, so many new riders on there, hope to meet you all soon.

ride your own ride is a valuable lesson i learned from the first group ride, i feel bad for keeping most of them wait when we ride here, but i hope one day after years of riding i will catch up with them eventually which is way better than trying and "permanently failing" on the day of the ride.

Hey I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for sticking around and helping me out after I went down on Sunday. Also a special thanks to John for giving me a ride back home and arranging the pick-up to get the bike out of there. I haven't looked at it since we put it into the garage, but I'll tear it apart over the weekend and see what needs replacing. Hopefully I'll have it back in riding condition in the next month. As for me, a little whiplash and some sore ribs. I'm very lucky. It could have been a whole lot worse.

I'm looking forward to the next ride! You guys are a great bunch!

Hey I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for sticking around and helping me out after I went down on Sunday. Also a special thanks to John for giving me a ride back home and arranging the pick-up to get the bike out of there. I haven't looked at it since we put it into the garage, but I'll tear it apart over the weekend and see what needs replacing. Hopefully I'll have it back in riding condition in the next month. As for me, a little whiplash and some sore ribs. I'm very lucky. It could have been a whole lot worse.

Are you fully insured on it? Glad you walked away from that.

No worries at all man...just glad you stayed safe.

p.s. it's Ben, not Dan. Confusing I know..it happens often. (Or, maybe it's Jeff, depending on who you ask!)

:busa:

Sorry Ben I promise I won't forget your name now lol.

Thanks for posting up. I'm glad to hear that your good besides a little soreness. I live in Blacklick as well. If you need any help with tear down or build up let me know I'll be more than happy to hope over and give you a hand. Plus I have a ton a tools so don't go buyin any unless you see if I have it first. :D