Came home from work and found this in the garage:eek:

Helmutt

Came home from work today and found this in the garage...

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=15699

I gotta give my wife ( aka snot ) props - We bought Protons for her 250R and since she didnt have much to do, she decided to install 'em while I was at work! Although I tend to be anal about working on all of our vehicles/bikes (within reason) I'm happy I didnt have to do it since last time I was wiring her new LED taillamps for the fender elim, I tried to sever a finger. So does anyone else's better half do their own bike mods?? :D

Edited by Hellmutt

NO NO NO never ever ever! :nono:

Since we have been married I gave taught her a lot I'm the hone improvement, maintenance, vehicle maintenance, etc. She knows what a Philip and standard screw driver are, the difference between socket and wrench, can change her own tire, and probably replace a wall outlet. No thanks to her POS sperm donor (father)

Edited by crb

last time i asked my fiancee to do anything relating to the bike, i asked her to just keep my track bike upright for me. she promptly let it drop on its side.

not that it made much difference lol i just laughed and inwardly vowed to myself to remember this day during the preparation of our prenup.

Came home from work today and found this in the garage...

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=15699

I gotta give my wife ( aka snot ) props - We bought Protons for her 250R and since she didnt have much to do, she decided to install 'em while I was at work! Although I tend to be anal about working on all of our vehicles/bikes (within reason) I'm happy I didnt have to do it since last time I was wiring her new LED taillamps for the fender elim, I tried to sever a finger. So does anyone else's better half do their own bike mods?? :D

kinda taboo, give me a little stiffy..:lol:..hell i wish i could get my wife just to wash hers

Mine isn't very mechanically inclined but isn't afraid of hard work when it comes to home improvement. So far she has installed a tile floor in the kitchen, helped me install tile backslash and last spring we put in solid oak flooring and finished it ourselves.

My wife's bikes are her responsibility. She is quite capable of doing most of the work herself. More often than not, however, we work on the bikes together.

That being said, when I go to check the slack on the chain on my bikes, do you REALLY think I don't check her two bikes? Also, I may or may not have checked brake, oil, and radiator fluid levels on occasion. :D

There are so many things that can go wrong on the road, we try to watch out for each other.

Salad and hotdogs.
thats funny as hell thats what i made the kids today..:lol:

Yeah, we sort of traded roles today - she worked on her bike and I made us a quick dinndinn - Nothin' wrong with hotdogs n salads :D but she just put in a turn signal, if she'd accurately completed a valvetrain adjustment on MY bike we would be sittin' at RedLobster right now:lol:

if she'd accurately completed a valvetrain adjustment on MY bike we would be sittin' at RedLobster right now:lol:

red lobster? is that some kind of punishment or something?

why not go somewhere nice? :lol:

red lobster? is that some kind of punishment or something?

why not go somewhere nice? :lol:

Thats her favorite place, so I am happy about that - some women would ask to fly into Boston for some fancy cuisine......not my wife, she'd rather crack crab close to home

Challenge accepted.....:lol:

:rolleyes:uuuuh, yeah:rolleyes:.......I'm not liking how literally you're taking me right now:nono:just a joke babe.......just a joke

you going to come home next a see your cams and lifters baking in the oven...:lol:

WTF:eek:!! Thats one high iron diet! If that does happen, guess who gets a new 2012 ZX14