wed 4-18-12 Free to ride

NinjaDoc

Ok, so far me and ninja for sure. Sam, get ur ass to bed or have the woman splash some water in ur face in the A.M.! Mike, i know we have never met but this is the second ride you fell through on with us, your starting to hurt my feelings! lol. Bad, I rode to work this morning and it was 42*! Ok, i know im talking alot of shit! Just tryna do the whole *peer pressure peer pressure* thing! LoL.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how many people you guys got going? Ill be down for sure tomo as long as its worth taking off work tomorow and my low ass bike will make the route :D

So far for sure going is Doc and I. Skull crusher is a maybe, i think ill shoot him a text in a sec. BTW, if you guys are down there is a nice nice route we can take around atwood lake since we will be out there. Went and bought a helmet out there today and LOVED the road i was on. So if you guys are down, its awesome. And i know a low bike could make this route.

Bad, I rode to work this morning and it was 42*! Ok, i know im talking alot of shit! Just tryna do the whole *peer pressure peer pressure* thing! LoL.

unless you can provide me Jenna Haze at the meet spot for a lap dance (she gives a great lap dance btw, personal experience :D ) and blow job, 45 miles of almost all highway in 40* weather at the crack of dawn isn't gonna happen.

Riding is a hobby to me and if I'm not enjoying it then its no longer a hobby and then whats the point. I have nothing to prove by riding in cold or rain or extreme heat. I have an average size white male penis so this probably is the reason for my content

unless you can provide me Jenna Haze at the meet spot for a lap dance (she gives a great lap dance btw, personal experience :D ) and blow job, 45 miles of almost all highway in 40* weather at the crack of dawn isn't gonna happen.

Riding is a hobby to me and if I'm not enjoying it then its no longer a hobby and then whats the point. I have nothing to prove by riding in cold or rain or extreme heat. I have an average size white male penis so this probably is the reason for my content

HAHA! i understand. 45 miles is a long way in that cold! Forgot how far you worked from home. lol.

am coming all the way from east to the meet up 90 miles :( cookie am not at all a fast rider, i bet your low bike will move faster than me. i always try to go slow and now trying to be more smooth before i become fast. :D

malay the route you said is one of my favorite since its all smooth sweepers with clear views and nicely scenic as well, i have included that in here. tried to touch like not that twisty stuff still fun routes. like i said i wish to keep this reasonable since am a scardy cat. If you wish to break fast, feel free to rush forward. I will catch up with you next intersection.

http://g.co/maps/fcqcv

this is route 542 next to atwood lake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp7UgsKGWS4&list=PLEF76B1AEA0F5F773&index=4&feature=plpp_video

Edited by NinjaDoc

Cmon, nivin, grow some clackers! Lol. I may be down for this, plans with a buddy fell through for tonight, so if I'm not up till dawn drinking beer and trying to mount my new headlights I'll come down with jamal.

hehe :D

i would rather have a scared little small clackers than ending up with no clackers

am not afraid of the speed, ....afraid of my lack of skills to handle that speed :)

Edited by NinjaDoc

am coming all the way from east to the meet up 90 miles :( cookie am not at all a fast rider, i bet your low bike will move faster than me. i always try to go slow and now trying to be more smooth before i become fast. :D

malay the route you said is one of my favorite since its all smooth sweepers with clear views and nicely scenic as well, i have included that in here. tried to touch like not that twisty stuff still fun routes. like i said i wish to keep this reasonable since am a scardy cat. If you wish to break fast, feel free to rush forward. I will catch up with you next intersection.

http://g.co/maps/fcqcv

this is route 542 next to atwood lake

where at in the east? im from the east side also! I wouldnt mind going at all if i have someone to ride up there with :D

Doc I dont blame ya man the route in those videos loook so nice and safe. dont get me wrong i love twisties as long as i can see whats in front of me before i hit that turn, because ive seen a crazy wreck with my own eyes and still dramatize from it =(

hehe :D

i would rather have a scared little small clackers than ending up with no clackers

am not afraid of the speed, ....afraid of my lack of skills to handle that speed :)

Lmao @ scared little small clackers! I know man, I was just poking.fun, you ride within your limits, but remember, until you push them you won't get much better....what's the saying? "Push your limits till you wreck, then back it down just a bit".