wed 4-18-12 Free to ride

NinjaDoc

Ok ladies. So besides doc and I, any for sures?? I wonder what time DQ opens? I will need to feed my belly before I go on this ride.. lol

we can get some STD at the end of the ride, since i am pretty sure u havent had an STD burger before :D

ah the others will be like not again :fuuu:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be nice if yall can change the meet to a lil closer to columbus than yall will have 3 riders ;)

I know its probably too late now. I was gonna ride an hour your way and we coulda met in the middle cause your 2 hours away from me. I ride on wed or thursday every week though. Its my days off. maybe we can plan something else next time co0kie

I know its probably too late now. I was gonna ride an hour your way and we coulda met in the middle cause your 2 hours away from me. I ride on wed or thursday every week though. Its my days off. maybe we can plan something else next time co0kie

ok hit me up whenever you want to ride

it was a good break-out ride for me and a good first ride for the rookie we had with us. thanks to the guys taking pics and vid! I look forward to seeing them! steel trolley diner is always a great treat after a ride. yep, good group, weather, and food, and no accidents, yep, thats a good ride......

Home safe guys. Glad every one mad it safe too. It was a blast and pleasure meeting such a great group of guys. Since we r all from a different ethnicity, I'm thinking I'll call us the Brownie blasts!! Haha. Just messing. I'll have the pics posted up sometime tonight or tomorrow. I'm beat. Later guys. Thanks!

Home safe guys. Glad every one mad it safe too. It was a blast and pleasure meeting such a great group of guys. Since we r all from a different ethnicity, I'm thinking I'll call us the Brownie blasts!! Haha. Just messing. I'll have the pics posted up sometime tonight or tomorrow. I'm beat. Later guys. Thanks!

ahahaha...... we'll think of some kinda name lol...