Columbus GSXR1000 listed stolen

ReconRat

Does that mean your thinking about buying a stolen bike?

lol.... no. But I have to look when I see the word stolen.

I think I better stick to four, not eight.

Get rid of one if I want another.

I'm hoping we don't see a lot of stolen listed, that would mean another chop shop has set up locally.

A guy I know had his katana stolen last week in Columbus.

That sucks, hate to hear anybody getting anything stolen.....but I have to question the thieves mental state on this one......I mean, c'mon! Stealing a Katana?! Thats hard up right there:nono:

I do hope your pal gets his ride back, and better yet that they bust the crooks over it

That sucks, hate to hear anybody getting anything stolen.....but I have to question the thieves mental state on this one......I mean, c'mon! Stealing a Katana?! Thats hard up right there:nono:

I do hope your pal gets his ride back, and better yet that they bust the crooks over it

The thieves don't know the see a bike that appears to be fast and think dollar signs.

I think if it happen to me I would have a heart attack then call the ins. company then go to the dealership check out the new hayabusas

this.

if someone was to steal my vehicle, i wouldnt care....insurance usually pays out more than the thing is worth anyways, unless its heavily modded....if you have somethign heavily modded and dont add the mods to your insurance value, then thats on you really.....my mustang booked at 5k and was insured to 20....i WISH someone would have stolen the damn thing

You needed to look out for deer at night could of help you smashed it up all gas no brakes.

lol when i sold it it wasnt really complete....i think i drove it 4 times with the new motor in it...it leaked every fluid imaginable and the throttle cable snapped....it was still a work in progress....i got tired of spending every dime i owned on it...i doubt it would drive far enough to even find deer to hit :lol: