New Kid

TMCGRAW

Hello! I'm new on here (obviously) and a buckeye native, recently returned home after serving five years with the U.S. Navy. I'm married, looking for a house and living and working in central Ohio now!

I spent a lot of my time in Washington state when I wasn't out and about.

I enjoy about everything that doesn't involve being inside, the world is my play ground haha. I have a 2005 gsxr1000 and enjoy riding around central Ohio here.

Hope to learn a lot here and maybe learn some good spots to go with the bike and han out or get work done.

I could currently use some help with suspension setup if anyone knows anyone? :). I work at a Land Rover dealer as a parts guy if anyone needs any help with anything.

Enjoy your cold week!

Edited by TMCGRAW

What's it like living with Faith Hill?

You know sometimes when I read things like that, or someone says something to me at a store when they see my last name I forget what they're even referencing. Which is counter-intuitive since I do get it a lot.

My first name is not Tim though, though it has been an affectionate nick name for most of my co-workers I've ever worked with and I do, sadly, respond to it most times haha.