Blessing of the bikes, cookout, and group ride

Bodyman

Attending Bikers Sunday 7-8-12?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Attending Bikers Sunday 7-8-12?

• Will attend
    • Not attending
    • Possibly attending

Event is posted on the calendar for July 8th. The ride is being routed. Depending on the group size,, will possibly alter the route. Looking for input on the routes. All further details are listed in calendar posting. Contact me for any further questions. Be great to have a decent group showing! Won't cost anything, except gas money! Free fun for the whole family!!!

Please give input on ride routes for this event. Wanting to have a few planned, just to account for the different sized groups. Hope the word gets around, so that we can get as many involved as possible! There is going to be lots of good food, and no use in letting that go to waste! Hope to see you all there!!!!!

Please pass along details to anyone that you know of that rides. The more the merrier!! Planning routes for various different sized group of riders. We had our first outdoor service yesterday in a cookout following. There was a decent size turnout for that. But would love to see you all there next time! At the church it's good clean fun for the whole family!! But wat happens on the road stays on the road!!!! LOL ;) Hoping to see a nice group show up. There is a pole posted so please r s v p if you would, So we can make sure to have more than enough food.

• 2 weeks later...

Bummer. Would love to have had you here. Have several other groups planning to come. Please try to spread the message to any others that you can! It would be greatly appreciated!! Enjoy your vacation!!!! Be safe, and looking forward to seeing you soon, somewhere along the way!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know there will be food before, and after the ride. Have a few routes planned. They are approximately 100 miles round trip. It is definitely going to be a good time for everyone!!! Have other riders, besides on this site, that are planning to attend. Considering a bike show as well. That is to be determined by the size of the group the commits to the event.

Edited by Bodyman

• 1 month later...

Event is getting close. Just next weekend! Don't miss out!!! It's going to be a great time for everyone. Family included!!! Everyone is welcome.!!! Looking forward to seeing a few,several, or the whole Columbus group here! I have detailed some of the things taking place in previous posts. There is free food, and a free concert by Corner Stone, with our own minister's wife opening Cathy Arnold! She is a CMA Award Winner for Country Gospel Singer of the year award, for several years in the past. It will be a powerful day, of fun and praise!!!

This Sunday is the day!! Going to be FREE FOOD!! And lots of it!!! Home cooked sides, and Fresh grilled beef, chicken, hotdogs, and who knows what else might hit the fire!!! Going to to be an Awsome time for all that attend! Please tell anyone that you know! Looking forward to a good turnout, and ride!!! Contact me if you have any questions. Heres the address again, just in case there are some that have not looked at the calendar- Its located @ 107 S.Powell Ave Columbus, Ohio 43204. Don't miss a great time, with some of the coolest group of people you could ever meet. Especially when everything, except for the gas is free!!! Plenty of bike parking being set aside. So you will be able to see your bike from the festivities. I am overly protective of mine, so I know that there are others that are the same way! Looking forward to seeing you there. Don't forget to bring the family! If they don't have enough room to make it on the ride, there will be plenty still going on (games for the kids, a 50/50 drawing, music, and a free evening concert by Corner Stone! Again, hope to see a good turn out from our group! It would mean a lot to me, and give us great recognition!!!! Thank you, Jim A.K.A. Bodyman

Not too late to make it. Service is going on, but it won't be over until 11:30. Then the cooking begins, and there's plenty of food. Of course lots tents, and bike parking. Then were bessing the bikes, before the ride. There will be food after the ride also. Lots of good music, and fun for the whole family.