screw my boss

Exarch

So I just got a phone call at work and.the guy on the other end.of.the phone sais 'im calling to let you know you have nerc training tomorrow' at this point I didnt know it was my bass, but if I did I still would of.gone off on him. So I say 'look here, u guys know I have another job that pays me alot more money, you have to be retarded if you think im gunna call off work.for.some stupid ass training' he was like 'well im the one that pays you' at this point I realized it was the big boss, still didnt care. I told him 'look, its a hell of alot easier to get a $8p/h job than it is a higher paying job, if you got a problem with this idc cuz I CLEARLY stated ALL of my available hours for this job and 2pm any day of the week except on monday is not listed anywhere, so if you cant sit here and tell me you didnt know' he was like 'well its mandatory training' I was like 'look here, I talked to the guy that does these classes and he already set me up for monday 1 on 1 to go through the training, are you telling me he lied? Cuz we set this shit up last week' he was like 'well no one ever told me this' I was like ' thats not my problem, I just sit in a shack all day, you need to learn to read your memos cuz even my supervisor knew about this' after that I just hung up on him, he calls back, I ignore his phone call. He can go fuck himself thinking im his lil work bitch and have to abide by what he wants. Sorry I dont revolve myself around his universe. So maybe ill get fired, maybe I wont, either way i.dont care. Its too easy to go out and get some shitty second shift job.

• Downvote 1

Good luck ever making more that $8 per hour with your grammar and attitude...i'm just sayin...

This is a second job, I dont need to have a good attitude for $8p/h, as I said my other job(yes my main regular job) pays alot more. ive busted my ass hard working 2 jobs b4, now my 2ND job is cake, I get another job like this, now at my other job I bite my tongue cuz I wouldnt put my main job at risk. Security jobs are a dime a dozen, besides now that my wife is starting work saturday(she hasnt worked in a year) im not too worried bout thisbjob, the only reason I took it in the first place is cuz she wasnt working and we needed the money.

Sorry, I'm plum out of fucks to give. Your cell phone bill's not going to pay itself though, but keep trolling OR so you can complain about your fucking phone bill one more time. Look on the bright side, at least you'll be able to pretend to go to the MSF with that extra time on your hands.

• Upvote 2

He can go fuck himself thinking im his lil work bitch and have to abide by what he wants.

you are and you do. thats what working a job is. your boss tells you to do something, you do it.

im sure you will get real far with your can-do attitude.

Sorry, I'm plum out of fucks to give. Your cell phone bill's not going to pay itself though, but keep trolling OR so you can complain about your fucking phone bill one more time. Look on the bright side, at least you'll be able to pretend to go to the MSF with that extra time on your hands.

This is the rant and rave section :dunno: its never used, figured ide make use of it.

you are and you do. thats what working a job is. your boss tells you to do something, you do it.

im sure you will get real far with your can-do attitude.

Actually, not when your shitty 2nd job interferes with your 1st high paying job, he is trying to take money out of my pocket. I do not appreciate it.

Damn I thought this was posted in the jobs section. There goes my attempts to break into the distribution side of hookers and blow. The acquisition side is getting expensive :cry:

:lol:

(this is for another post I messed up the edit on. Its too frustrating trying to.fix mistakes from a phone)

Btw my monthly bills for the BASICS(food, shelter, gas, diapers, phone) only adds up to about $1,200 per month, hell even a min wage job could cover.that with a few cutbacks(cheaper food, cheaper phone, cheaper diapers) im making around $3k or so between the 2 jobs after.taxes, do the math :) I do however spend a hell of alot more per month so my family can live the good life, which is why I work 2 jobs, I refuse to make my fam, esp my kids sacrifice cuz their dad doesnt feel like working to give em everything and more. I grew up dirt poor, not gunna put my kids through that, I want them to.have cars when they hit 16 and college money and nice clothes and well just everything I can give em. I like to think.of the future, or hell I could lose both jobs down the road and I atleast need to be able to cover a years rent instead of.living day to day cuz I didnt work hard when I was younger.

Btw my monthly bills for the BASICS(food, shelter, gas, diapers, phone) only adds up to about $1,200 per month, hell even a min wage job could cover.that with a few cutbacks(cheaper food, cheaper phone, cheaper diapers) im making around $3k or so between the 2 jobs after.taxes, do the math :) I do however spend a hell of alot more per month so my family can live the good life, which is why I work 2 jobs, I refuse to make my fam, esp my kids sacrifice cuz their dad doesnt feel like working to give em everything and more. I grew up dirt poor, not gunna put my kids through that, I want them to.have cars when they hit 16 and college money and nice clothes and well just everything I can give em. I like to think.of the future, or hell I could lose both jobs down the road and I atleast need to be able to cover a years rent instead of.living day to day cuz I didnt work hard when I was younger.

Edited by Exarch

Hell all the money from this job went towards buying me a bike...

I say this with complete seriousness and no hyperbole: You would have done just as well to take that money and light it on fire. Instead of saving money for that shiny new SUV, you should be putting it in a savings account for future medical bills.

Well maybe now you'll have the time to take the msf class.

Im not fired.... Yet.... Not my fault my boss doesnt know what he is doing.

I say this with complete seriousness and no hyperbole: You would have done just as well to take that money and light it on fire. Instead of saving money for that shiny new SUV, you should be putting it in a savings account for future medical bills.

I have medical insurance btw.

Need that new suv for my family, it sucks having an ion and a pt with 2 kids. Wifes comming off meraina(or whatever that BC is called) so if we have a 3rd a suv is a must :) again, i.work.for my money, I buy what I feel like.

i don't understand why you dont do some more of your day job (the high pay job) part time, instead of working at the low paying job. is the day job something that can only be done during the day, like vampire hunting? are you a highly paid vampire hunter?

are they all glittery and shit like the books say... you know... down there?

• Upvote 2

i don't understand why you dont do some more of your day job (the high pay job) part time, instead of working at the low paying job. is the day job something that can only be done during the day, like vampire hunting? are you a highly paid vampire hunter?

are they all glittery and shit like the books say... you know... down there?

I work mornings and weekends at my other job. Im only on here at my 2nd job, cuz I actually care about my other job(not really, but waaaaaay too busy to get on the phone unless im on my smoke break) so im not sure what you mean by why dont I work more of my other job? They dont give OT, otherwise ide be working OT instead of working a 2nd job

:lol:

(this is for another post I messed up the edit on. Its too frustrating trying to.fix mistakes from a phone)

Dude, you realize that I really don't care, right? I know you have a family to support and I know you have a sob story and I know all this because you never.shut.up.about.it. The reason I don't care is because in spite of all that, you continue to make decisions that undermine your financial and physical safety and, by extension, the safety of your family, yet when people remind you of this and attempt to correct your error that we see like clockwork every fucking Spring, we're dismissed because you don't have the time or you can't be bothered to watch some Youtubes or read a book. You are the worst kind of squid, and you're the type of person I'll hopefully won't be reading about in a blurb some August who wrapped his bike around a guardrail at Wayne, leaving behind tens of thousands (hundreds of thousands if you're lucky enough to survive) of medical bills and your kids without a breadwinner. Yet here you are, livejournaling again, completely oblivious to your situation.

• Upvote 1

The ONLY thing I wasnt expecting was people thinking I NEED this secone job, cuz I dont. I make more than enough working my 1st job, but NOT enough to save up for my new suv that I want. Hell all the money from this job went towards buying me a bike and spending money on things people dont NEED, but like to have and do.

I don't know what to think of this. You're saying you make enough money to live off of from your first job but it doesn't afford you the things you want to spend your enjoyment on?

It sounds to me like you did need that job or you can't afford to do anything outside of pay your bills.

For me, I have a day job outside of ABDecal doing database support. If I left my job for my business I could still afford to live and if I dropped my business for my job I could still afford to live. I wouldn't be able to support my hobbies but nonetheless, I could still live. But NEVER would I tell my boss I don't need him and he better figure out my schedule. I would let him know it conflicts and see if there is something we could work out.

Same thing goes for an ABDecal customer. If they need something right away that I am not able to do within that time frame I would let them know my situation and see if there is something that can be worked out to keep their business. Many people say they want a business to be their own boss, but in reality, the customer is your boss. And they are much more demanding than my boss at my day job.

Telling either to basically f*ck off is the worst thing you can do. Everything you do and say has an impact on your life, work, and business. Sounds to me like you have burned some bridges. And by posting it on a public forum for many to see, you have burned more bridges.

I understand this is the rant and rave section but it is probably best to keep personal rants to yourself. I would never rant about a customer or my boss. An appropriate rant may be that Internet Explorer still exists :D Or something along those lines.