screw my boss

Exarch

How the hell did you make it in the military with your attitude? Did you cuss out your superior officers?

Alot of pushups and mountain climbers :) actually, I never really had a reason to argue with anyone, except this one bitch E6 who i.called out in formation(bad idea, but atleast she showed me respect afterwards) i.was just an E4, never cared to rank up as I never planned on making a career out of it and i.didnt want to deal with all the bullshit..

Im alot different in person than you would.think, sure im.a dumbass on here, but im a nice person in person(unless someone gives me a reason not to be) I pretty much get along with anyone and everyone. I really dont give people a reason to disrespect me(again in person) so it doesnt happen very often, but when it does it doesnt go over well with me.

I do agree with this, dont burn bridges if you cant afford to burn them :) cdl/machine/it/factory/military/kitchen/landscaping experience here. I really could NEVER burn all my bridges, atleast not.at this age. If all else failed ide just go back to the army, they keep trying to rerecruite me so im pretty sure that door is wide open :)

I call shens on all the experience; no way you were able to learn all those adequately with the learning curve you possess for riding. Unless of course your "experience" is more of a manual labor type of a thing, then I can understand. What machining and IT experience do you have (we have a lot of those on the board FYI)?

• Upvote 1

I call shens on all the experience; no way you were able to learn all those adequately with the learning curve you possess for riding. Unless of course your "experience" is more of a manual labor type of a thing, then I can understand. What machining and IT experience do you have (we have a lot of those on the board FYI)?

Cnc machining, I went to college for cis. Not sure what that has to do with anything? I used to work at catlow(look em up if your interested, shitty job though) never worked in the it field, but I do know my way around a computer, even b4 I went to college.

Btw just cuz people.kept giving.the wrong info on coungersteering makes me a dumbass rider? Ide rather not know how to countersteer(ive said billion times it comes naturally) than learn the wrong things about it(which would just get ya killed) im sure the first time u got on a bike you were able to drive.circles around everyone :)

Edited by Exarch

I can't take it anymore. Mods, who is willing to take a bribe to ban Exarch? (if it even warrants a bribe)

Just quit reading my threads(watch out for em, theres like 5) :dunno: and im the dumbass? I choose not to acknowledge someone(and deff not read what they have to say) if I dont like em :dunno: I guess ive been doing it all wrong :dunno:

Just quit reading my threads(watch out for em, theres like 5) :dunno: and im the dumbass? I choose not to acknowledge someone(and deff not read what they have to say) if I dont like em :dunno: I guess ive been doing it all wrong :dunno:

I will agree to do this, if you agree to stop posting in all the other threads I actually do want to read.

I will agree to do this, if you agree to stop posting in all the other threads I actually do want to read.

Well, this was obviously one of the threads you wanted to read, otherwise you wouldnt have read it or clicked on it :) I feel honored...

Ide rather not know how to countersteer(ive said billion times it comes naturally) than learn the wrong things about it(which would just get ya killed)

Can I have your kidneys when you are done with them?

smokes, and chew.

Nevermind.

Well, this was obviously one of the threads you wanted to read, otherwise you wouldnt have read it or clicked on it :) I feel honored...

Oh, Exarch, please understand that I am not at all interested in anything you have to say. I simply read these threads hoping that someone will be able to get through to you about how asinine you are. Alternatively, I would also be interested if you slipped up and got yourself banned. Those are the only reasons I would follow your comments.

Oh, Exarch, please understand that I am not at all interested in anything you have to say. I simply read these threads hoping that someone will be able to get through to you about how asinine you are. Alternatively, I would also be interested if you slipped up and got yourself banned. Those are the only reasons I would follow your comments.

Looks like I got myself a stalker/fanboy :lol:

Surprised no one offered to email his boss a link to this thread lol

I dont think he would pay attention anyhow, he obviously didnt get the memo from the trainer stating im taking the class monday and didnt bother looking at my work schedule(btw which I keep em posted on incase they need me to pull some OT.