screw my boss

Exarch

That sounds interesting, I talked to my Dr today about chantex, but im still debating on wether to try it or not. Ill ask him about this new spray next time I schedule an appointment. Might be a good alternative down the road if I decide not to go with the chantex.

Ask for ziban (not sure on spelling) chantex didn't work for anyone I know, they couldn't get past the nightmares

It fulfills the something to do with my hand sensation which for me is the hardest

I hear lollipops are a great alternative for those with an oral fixation and pretzel rods for those with a hand motion fixation.

Ask for ziban (not sure on spelling) chantex didn't work for anyone I know, they couldn't get past the nightmares

I dont sleep much anyhow, im like a vampire :lol: I got insomnia, but nothing over the counter works for.that and im not a fan of prescription meds, too many people get addicted.

Chantix will fuck your decision making skills up something fierce. That is if you have to make important decisions. It will also turn you into an amazing asshole. But I did quit smoking for about 3 months. Only took chantix for maybe 6 weeks. It probably took the other six weeks to get out of my system.

The other side effects are that anything you enjoy doing pretty much becomes meh. And you will lose your danger barometer. For example that turn on your bike that has always made you nervouse going around. Yeah you will take it at 20-30 over the speed limit without a care in the world. You will also find yourself in bad situations you wouldn't normally find yourself in in traffic.

Those are my experiences with chantix I recomend this drug to no one.

Zyban made me thirsty so the hand mouth was a glass of water every 5 min. But if you or anyone finds a product that works I say ride it out and quit.my father has tried it all even hypnosis and nothing has worked...don't think he really wants to stop.

Chantix will fuck your decision making skills up something fierce. That is if you have to make important decisions. It will also turn you into an amazing asshole. But I did quit smoking for about 3 months. Only took chantix for maybe 6 weeks. It probably took the other six weeks to get out of my system.

The other side effects are that anything you enjoy doing pretty much becomes meh. And you will lose your danger barometer. For example that turn on your bike that has always made you nervouse going around. Yeah you will take it at 20-30 over the speed limit without a care in the world. You will also find yourself in bad situations you wouldn't normally find yourself in in traffic.

Those are my experiences with chantix I recomend this drug to no one.

Sounds shitty, ide rather continue smoking instead of going through that shit.

when I quit smoking it was because of a dumb government agency, not because I was addicted

:trollface:

Well, I could quit smoking cuz I chew, but ide rather smoke than chew. but in cases like that they test nicotine levels, doesnt matter how it gets in your system.

When I decided to quit smoking, I stopped buying them. It worked.

Ya, but that doesnt get rid of the anger issues

Its not really the smoking I need to break, its the nicotine. Drugs that work for smoking work for chew(in most cases, but I can live.without chew, just not the nicotine)

• 2 weeks later...
Not a serious job? Bingo, we have a winner. And this right here is JUST a job, nothing more, nothing less. Im quitting in 2months anyhow and getting hired by another company(that pays ALOT more) still mot gunna be my only job, but a nice one.

Again respect is earned, if he cant respect my other job then fuck em.

Bite the hand that feeds? Hmm lose a good job for comming to some shitty training cuz my other boss wants me to? ya, great idea.

I feel sorry for all you guys that LIKE to be walked on by your boss, get off the dick. we are all humans, my boss isnt better than me just because he pays me money.... Ohhh eeeek its a boss, lets treat him like royalty even though.he treats us like.shit. again I could care less who you are, respect goes both ways amd most people here disagree with that apparently. Sorry im not running on a little wheel chasing a piece of cheese like everyone else.

Alright... I am going to regret this as you are a total mind fucked, retard, but here goes...

First and foremost, your jobs are two different deals. You shouldn't expect that the boss at job #1 cares about what your job #2 is and requires. Same for boss at #2. The fact is that boss at job #1 and #2 are concerned over results of the employees at the job they manage, direct, etc.

Can they be sympathetic about the other job and work with you to accomodate a person that works another job? Sure. But, when you are at whatever job, you are an employee at that company and work for that boss. Simple as that.

If you need training, you are asked to be at training. For $8/hr., there isn't something like flying out to CA to get trained for a week type thing, but most likely a spot opened up and you needed it so, he was letting you know what was up.

Here's the thing you are missing and probably reinforced after this post, but I couldn't get past this one to find out, your boss is a person that essentially tells you what to do for the better of the bottom line. You don't tell him what to do. If you have a conflict with something else like another job, family vacation, bowling league, whatever - it isn't his problem. If he needs to have you come into work on a day that you normally do not, just be smart and try and act like you are older than 18 and tell him nicely about the conflict. If he gets pissy, maybe remind him what the issues are and see where that gets you.

Again, the boss position is likely not respected by you because it is the type of person you are. You are not a leader as evidence has shown by your insanely ignorant posts. You are most likely mid 20s, banged your G/F and had a kid and now have to pay bills that you were not expecting. You puff the chest out and try and make us all believe that you are a hard working, big bucks earning, bad ass. You're not. Get a good single job, manage your affairs, money and family and live like a majority of everyone on here.

If you answered the phone that way with me (Yes, I have been a "boss" before), you would be directed to a morning or first thing when you got to work meeting to be told you were being sent home and will not be working for at least a week for the things you did in total disrespect. I would have documented the issue and notes, had you sign off on it and IF it happened again (will as you have total disrespect for those that manage you), you'd be fired. However, had it gone as bad as it probably did and you acted like a total ass, I would have asked you to come to the office to get your final paycheck and told you that you were being let go for your lack of respect for the boss.

What you fail to understand and is why you make $8/hr, respect doesn't have to be earned by a manager/boss. You come in as a new employee, he is your boss and you do what he tells you at the very moment you clock in. Simple. Now, if he treats you like an asshole, causes major issues with poor decisions, etc., that is what HR is for. If he is the only guy that runs the place and is the HR Dept., check signer, CEO, VP, etc all rolled into one? Just fucking quit. If it is that bad (One situation doesn't make it a case where you acted the way you did - it has been building or most likely, you have been building resentment for a while), walk.

Don't tell us you got this WAY better job, WAY more money coming in, WAY better conditions and not needing to really work 2 jobs due to the better paying job you have, etc. We don't give two shits. You are bragging and acting arrogant and I can promise you that you are probably at the bottom of the totem pole in regards to experience and life lessons learned.

Get on your 250 Ninja and ride as fast as you can into on coming traffic and do us all a favor. I cannot believe that there are people as ignorant and completely dillusional as you are. It's been a LOOOOONG time since I have come across someone that just doesn't have a clue about life let alone anything like riding a motorcycle.

Stop posting on the forum. Get a real job so you only have one, take care of your make believe family (I don't buy you have a family) and act like a fucking adult for a few months and see if you can grow and learn and THEN come back here when you understand a few more things about life itself...

• Upvote 1

Cnc machining, I went to college for cis. Not sure what that has to do with anything? I used to work at catlow(look em up if your interested, shitty job though) never worked in the it field, but I do know my way around a computer, even b4 I went to college.

Btw just cuz people.kept giving.the wrong info on coungersteering makes me a dumbass rider? Ide rather not know how to countersteer(ive said billion times it comes naturally) than learn the wrong things about it(which would just get ya killed) im sure the first time u got on a bike you were able to drive.circles around everyone :)

So, going to college and getting some "experience" isn't a degree, isn't a job related experience that qualifies.

As for the counter steering, there was maybe 1-2 people that had some "questionable" comments, but a majority of people were correct. The thing at the end of the day is that just like your bullshit experience and military comments, you have no clue and cannot absorb proper info let alone apply it.

One thing you REALLY need to do is go back through and see what people think of you in general. You keep saying you are different in person. Really? I can promise you one simple truth. Most the time, you are VERY similar in person as you are on a forum. If you are EVEN CLOSE to like on here, you are a total idiot. You come across as that and most on here would agree.

Great way to be looked at by people around you... Oh, and if you think I am a keyboard tough guy, Id tell you that to your face. You haven't a clue, you are WAY inexperienced as a rider and certainly that is a key indicator as how much experience you have in the other fields you say you have experience you listed. Just like the motorcycle experience you mention when questioning it concerning your crash.

I can also promise, with the comments you went to college, went into the military and have all this experience and family and jobs, you would be about 30 plus years old. I can promise I'd lay a large sum of money on the bet that you are mid 20s at the oldest.

1st off you dont know me...

Second off you don't know the full situation(even though you clearly read it)

I have stated that this job is a stepping stone, if I can swing it until June/July when my boss(owner of the company) loses his contract I will get a $5 raise and keep the same job if all goes as planned.

The only reason I had to get a second job is because my wife quit her job, which obviously hurts a familys income, but in your opinion it is easy as pie to raise a family of 4 on 1 job.

Holy fucking hand grenades! I don't think I've ever seen Brian this amp'd up.

B...step away from the keyboard...take a few deep breathes....relax for a moment.

I'm afraid you'll have a damn heart attack and won't get a chance to pick your melon at the track. :D

Holy fucking hand grenades! I don't think I've ever seen Brian this amp'd up.

B...step away from the keyboard...take a few deep breathes....relax for a moment.

I'm afraid you'll have a damn heart attack and won't get a chance to pick your melon at the track. :D

Nah, I am all good. The thing I hate are douchers like this that have no work ethic, no respect for any people that are their bosses. He mentioned issues in the military and this job so, it is a common theme.

Then, goes and says I don't know him. Oh, but I do. I managed people like him and know their type.

These types of morons are why there are people that are worthless at what they do. All this experience he has in higher end fields and yet he has a wife that quits her job and he is working at a low paying job.

Just insane and rubs me wrong...

See ya monday.:D

Exarch, you really are a mature, respectful, upstanding person. Don't worry about the 80% of regular OR members that say otherwise. Obviously, they are all wrong. They all got together and decided to gang up on you and hurt your feelings. Forget them bro. ;)

• Upvote 1

Looks like I'm quitting this job... They scheduled me, but totally fucked me over... with this new schedule(which I refuse to work) they got me in 3rd shift tonight. I work tomorrow morning my other job. Work 3rd shift Fri, double sat, work third shit sat... 48hours of work with 0 hours to sleep and no babysitter after 11pm Saturday.... Get the fuck out of here...

Once I get a call back I'm telling him I refuse to.work, but ill just take these 5days he has me scheduled(instead of 10) for a 2 week period and just not work and if he says I cant do that than im quitting. Or if he can fix it and give me my NORMAL hours back ill work them, but this is bullshit.

I even got my Fri shift covered(gave up 8 hours +$50 to get it covered) so I can do the stupid fucking training and this is the thanks.i get....

Oh well, more freetime for me I guess...