screw my boss

Exarch

you must suck a mean dick for him to not have already fired your ass.

I'm a good worker :dunno: I just don't like being dicked around, that's not how I roll.

I do understand I work for my boss, not the other way around, but I expect to be treated like a human, not a dog.

hourly workers = work like a dog and take the table scraps

:trollface:

I can do without table scraps ;)

I have a large enough qualified background to find another job like this as 2nd full time job. I didn't give 2 shits about the pay, I picked this field for reason, because it's not a stressful job.

Looks like I'm quitting this job... They scheduled me, but totally fucked me over... with this new schedule(which I refuse to work) they got me in 3rd shift tonight. I work tomorrow morning my other job. Work 3rd shift Fri, double sat, work third shit sat... 48hours of work with 0 hours to sleep and no babysitter after 11pm Saturday.... Get the fuck out of here...

Once I get a call back I'm telling him I refuse to.work, but ill just take these 5days he has me scheduled(instead of 10) for a 2 week period and just not work and if he says I cant do that than im quitting. Or if he can fix it and give me my NORMAL hours back ill work them, but this is bullshit.

I even got my Fri shift covered(gave up 8 hours +$50 to get it covered) so I can do the stupid fucking training and this is the thanks.i get....

Oh well, more freetime for me I guess...

Lol.... a little secret chump.... this is how they get people like you to quit. No unemployment for you!

Lol.... a little secret chump.... this is how they get people like you to quit. No unemployment for you!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. This guy is gonna learn at some point that when he expects the world to adjust to him and essentially thinks he is taking it to the "Man", the reality is that the "Man" is gonna fuck you like a 110 lb prison boy.

He's gonna bitch, whine and stomp his feet but will come to find out he got handled like a pro.

I still want to know if he is between the ages of 18-22 because thats what it comes off as. Unless he is part of that "special" group of 28-34 year olds that never grew up :dunno:

• Upvote 1

I still want to know if he is between the ages of 18-22 because thats what it comes off as. Unless he is part of that "special" group of 28-34 year olds that never grew up :dunno:

I think he's on the higher end of that up to 25-ish age group. If older and past 30, he's not learned much in this world.

Does this special group have meetings? I think I belong. What are the requirements to join this group?

I still play with Lego, Star Wars, Hotwheels, and make paper airlplanes. I also watch cartoons and stay up way past my bed time. But I'm 37, this may make me too old.

Does this special group have meetings? I think I belong. What are the requirements to join this group?

I still play with Lego, Star Wars, Hotwheels, and make paper airlplanes. I also watch cartoons and stay up way past my bed time. But I'm 37, this may make me too old.

the requirements are being an immature jack off that can't play nice or having the mental aptitude to know how to act appropriately in a given situation

I think he's on the higher end of that up to 25-ish age group. If older and past 30, he's not learned much in this world.

Considering I got a raise the next day :lol:

My supervisor and the others I work with seem to like me, which is why I still have my job after yesterdays events ;)

A few guys at the shop area were less than thrilled to see me not working, but my supervisor has talked to the boss and I am going to have my normal schedule back. If the big boss was really that mad I would have been gone already ;)

It's nice being able to get your own way when your a good employee. We all can't suck up to our bosses though(I wouldn't, well maybe if I was making $30+p/h)

Having experience and not sucking ass at your job has always gotten me out of situations where my "poor attitude" aka I don't take shit from anyone, even my boss has got the best of me ;)

I have never been told I suck at my job, except by one manager who used to say it playing around because I used to give him shit everyday. What's the point of working someplace if you're not going to take pride in your job? Besides the obvious(money)

Btw I'm 25 & I can be as immature as I want, but atleast I do what I need to and then some.

:nono: Arrogance

My supervisor and the others I work with seem to like me, which is why I still have my job after yesterdays events ;)

A few guys at the shop area were less than thrilled to see me not working, but my supervisor has talked to the boss and I am going to have my normal schedule back. If the big boss was really that mad I would have been gone already ;)

It's nice being able to get your own way when your a good employee. We all can't suck up to our bosses though(I wouldn't, well maybe if I was making $30+p/h)

Having experience and not sucking ass at your job has always gotten me out of situations where my "poor attitude" aka I don't take shit from anyone, even my boss has got the best of me ;)

I have never been told I suck at my job, except by one manager who used to say it playing around because I used to give him shit everyday. What's the point of working someplace if you're not going to take pride in your job? Besides the obvious(money)

Btw I'm 25 & I can be as immature as I want, but atleast I do what I need to and then some.

:nono: Arrogance

I would rather be arrogant and happy instead of a miserable kiss ass.

Some people build themselves up on knocking others down, but ide rather build myself up on my own qualities. Haters gunna hate, say what you will if it makes you feel better about yourself. It doesn't really bother me, guess that must piss you off? I'm pretty sure not letting myself get knocked down by others pisses alot of sad miserable people off ;)

I would rather be arrogant and happy instead of a miserable kiss ass.

Some people build themselves up on knocking others down, but ide rather build myself up on my own qualities. Haters gunna hate, say what you will if it makes you feel better about yourself. It doesn't really bother me, guess that must piss you off? I'm pretty sure not letting myself get knocked down by others pisses alot of sad miserable people off ;)

1323062570885261.png

• Upvote 1

Hey Bad, we nailed it on the head, eh? Billy Bad Ass here is 25!! But, he's been in the military, has CAD experience, all these other experiences and is a guy with multiple kids and a wife.

So, right out of high school at 18, he enters the military, is out at 22, gets trained in CAD within apparently a couple of years and gets married and pops out a couple of kids. Hmmmmmm...

Somehow, the timeline just doesn't work for me.

In any case, the age tells a HUGE story as to the responses he has given. Now I understand and am going to let the doucher run as free as he wants as I understand he is unlike a lot of the 25 year old SMART guys I know and that have a level head and understand life and do not need to try and stretch the truth to fit in. This is a case of a typical 25 year old that THINKS he has life figured out, thinks he is due something already, and that has an inferiority complex.

Explains a ton...

Oh, and Exarch... Just to let you in on a few things... IF you really told us the truth and you told your boss to fuck off or similar (Paraphrasing you), you would have been written up no matter how good an employee you were. The thing you need to realize is that the world doesn't revolve around you.

There are rules and no matter how good you are at your craft like flipping burgers to landing the Space Shuttle, you do what you said you did to your boss and you get written up. Plain and simple.

In most cases, had it gone down as you mentioned, you would have been fired. The things that don't make sense is that according to you, it is a basic, entry level job so, no real responsibility that couldn't easily be filled by someone else quickly. You also state that you were slanderous towards your boss and that you refused training. Then, you say that you were going to be leaving in 2 months so, it isn't a great job anyways... All this wrapped up and now, you are trying to convince us that you are the employee of the year at that place.

Please tell me what burger joint or Best Buy you work at so I know to avoid, please? If you are the gold star employee, I can only imagine the shit show employees that are the others you work with...

Oh, and just cause I am feeling frisky after my trip back, I have a friend that was a NERC System operator and he was making almost $100k. Not $8/hr...

So, I call bullshit on whatever you are saying you've done, what you've experienced and maybe even the military background which would be disgraceful...

But, you mentioned NERC and when we talked, I asked him and when I found out what they made, it was pretty funny when I remembered your first post...;)