Barbie Cars and Clogged Air Filters

bandit

Reread all of my posts. Does it sound to you like I am pitching a bitch? This post was originated because I didn't want anyone else to buy from Independent without doing their due diligence, like I should have. Fuck you, Isaac's papa. You piped in an awful lot. Maybe you should get a hobby.

Reread all of my posts. Does it sound to you like I am pitching a bitch? This post was originated because I didn't want anyone else to buy from Independent without doing their due diligence, like I should have. Fuck you, Isaac's papa. You piped in an awful lot. Maybe you should get a hobby.

Sure reads like youre pitching a bitch. You started off the thread saying how you needed an asswhipping.

Used air filter came with a used bike...doesnt sound outlandish to me.

• Upvote 1

So the short version is the OP didn't inspect a used bike and is PO'd because it needs an air filter and something else on a used bike. WAAAA! WAAAAA! so instead of calling them to see if they will help you out, you decided it would be better to bad mouth a sure sponsor without giving them a chance. Not that they really owe you anything in my book! I suppose you had to change the oil too.

Basically I think your a acting like a douchebag!

Better IP? :lol:

Edited by crb

Hey... calling a guy out on his erroneous thread is one thing. Saying he should sell his bike and buy a Barbie car is one thing. Flat out name calling isn't necessary.

Honestly' date=' I was just joshing the guy. I was happy to read he was going to call IndMoto about the issue.[/quote']

I call them ad I see them. Will you feel better if I edit it to say he is acting like s douchebag?

Hey... calling a guy out on his erroneous thread is one thing. Saying he should sell his bike and buy a Barbie car is one thing. Flat out name calling isn't necessary.

Honestly' date=' I was just joshing the guy. I was happy to read he was going to call IndMoto about the issue.[/quote']

Hey now, these things are awesome!!!

unnamed.jpg

Is casper moving stuff around? This is like deja be man!

Mods here are good about not deleting stuff, even when things go south. They will, at times, move the off-topic part to its own thread in R&R.

Mods here are good about not deleting stuff, even when things go south. They will, at times, move the off-topic part to its own thread in R&R.

I wondered why we have two threads from the same OP with what appear to be duplicate posts. Cause I didn't post in this thread until my previous post.