I got a red light ticket.

NinjaNick

In my car.

$150 !!

I have always been a guy that when it turns yellow I gas it. Well, NOT ANYMORE! I did it from to far back. It was yellow and I gassed it, but by the time I got to the line it turned red on me and I went through it because obviously I was already moving good. Got busted. Cop was hiding in a parking lot off to the side.

Just felt like sharing. Boy did it ruin my attitude today. I'm all down now and shit. :flingpoo:

Yup, moving violation. I got a failure to come to a complete stop at a stop sign in a VERY lightly traveled intersection in a residential and a douche bag cop was sitting off in a park waiting for someone to do a rolling stop. I got busted, $100 and 2 points!!!

Sucks.

You know you are in deep shit when you get a letter in the mail from the DMV

when your birthday isnt coming up... They sent me a letter last year telling me that if I got another ticket between thanksgiving and the end of the year I would loose my license due to too many points from speeding tickets.

luckily two of them fell off at the beginning of the year and not to soon because

I got a 51 in a 35 last week. It was in MT. Gilead and I HAD to go to mayors court to get it resolved. They said I couldnt pay the ticket and show them proof of insurance that I had lost and go on my merry way and if I didnt show in mayors court there would be a warrant out for my arrest the next day. Well

I went to the mayors court assuming that I would have to dance like a circus monkey and then give them my first born man child, but 85 dollars and sitting through a half hour of hillbillies who hadnt payed there taxes was near as bad.

now I am back to relative normal on my license with just four tickets, which equal eight points over two years ... yea to you bunch of :sheepfucker:s that carry radar guns instead of real ones.

I got a ticket on Thursday night. I just picked up my friend and we were going to the bar to have a couple drinks. It was dark and I guess I rolled the stop sign. By the time I rolled through and he lit me up with the spotlight and whatnot I had no time. Neither of us were wearing seatbelts. He was a very nice guy though. He said he would have let me off if I would have given him one of my FOP cards, I was too nervous to think (and I was sober and the car was clean, go figure). Could have got me for rolling, no seatbelt, allowing her to not wear a seatbelt, and giving her a ticket for no seatbelt. Instead he just gave me a seatbelt ticket. It was much appreciated. Maybe it was because of how I acted during the stop, and the fact that I was honest with him and said we were going to the bar, I dont know. He diddnt even check my eyes for intoxication, which suprised me. This happened right near Parmatown Mall.

As far as the Points on the liscence goes, I go to an actual person to do all my insurance dealings and I know if i ever wanted to know whats up on my point situation I could just go ask her.

Faternal Order of Police. He called and wanted a donation, I was like, How much? He was like 50 bucks. I was like, Oooh, I dont think I can do that. He was like, well what can ya do? I sent 30, got two cards, would have been worth it if I remembered to use them.

He said he would have let me off. I don't think he was lying because he was very nice. Its no different than if you have a "friend" or "brother" or whatever badge from a friend who is a policeman. Its not a guarantee that you will get off, but it might work.

• 4 weeks later...