interesting ride

Saacattack

For the past 3 weeks my bike has been in the shop and finally fixed her all up. Went through a little bike withdraw and rode all day yesterday and rode to work today and a little bit after. So I'm filling up my gas tank since I nearly ran out....again(you'd think I'd listen since the last time I ran out, haha). As i'm filling up I see this goose going about it's business picking in the grass and I finish up. Start the bike, as I'm on my way out, what do you know....that mother fucker flew at me and smacked the back of my helmet and attacked me! Of course i'm in 2nd gear going about 10 mph so I can't do anything about it. I finally stopped due to traffic. Round two, ding ding ding. that fucker comes flying at me head on and nearly is on my tank trying to peck my face. ridiculous.

that was my daily ride.

• Upvote 1

Geese are fucking mean. I would have executed a cross-throat stab with my kershaw, concluding the engagement, then pluck, gut, season with olive oil, salt, pepper and Rosemary and bake at 350 for 20 minutes per pound. Serve with mashed taters, corn and asparagus paired with a nice German table wine, either a Rhine or a reisling. Mmmmm, delicious.

• Upvote 1