You just can't make this stuff up...

Casper

Other than being drunk and on a public road I don't see anything wrong. Not any worse then when I was a kid and we would drag each other behind a three wheeler on whatever we could find.

I vaguely recall, at about the age of 3 or 4, trying to talk my dad into pulling me on my 3-wheel Evel Knievel chopper behind his Harley...

I think I was 7-8 when I talked my mom into pulling me behind the car on rollerblades :lol: long story short I almost got ran over... Wtf was she thinking letting me talk her into something like that?

She was only wearing a bathing suit. At least get het a helmet, seat belt, gloves, air bag, fire resistant suit, neck restraint and roll cage like the rest of Nascar!

;) Oh and a racing team who isn't on the sauce. :lol:

I bet that was an awesome day for the kid; there may be endangerment, but they were doing it all day without incident. Soon grandparents buying ice cream and candy for their grandchildren will be charged for endangerment, due to excess sugar which may cause chronic health problems.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2094812/Sugar-controlled-like-tobacco-alcohol.html

Edited by alienpi
Added link

I think I was 7-8 when I talked my mom into pulling me behind the car on rollerblades :lol: long story short I almost got ran over... Wtf was she thinking letting me talk her into something like that?

Hell I did this last year being pulled by a cavalier, got to about 20(he said) and lost my grip. Tucked and rolled in the grass. Funniest. Shit. Evar.