The "Finally a Nice Weekend" ride

Blitz

Looking to put some miles in Saturday. Supposed to be 80 and partly cloudy. Was thinking meet in Newark around 11am or noon and hit the twisties.

I'll set a definite time and meeting spot tomorrow when we figure out who's interested. Post up fellas....should be a beautiful day.

I was thinking Saturday. Don't think I need to dyno my bike....so I figured I'd ride. The weather channel says partly cloudy all afternoon Saturday on this link: http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/Columbus+OH+43232:4:US?pagenum=3&nextbeginIndex=24

But if everyone is going to the dyno day maybe I'll meet there and ride after. Depends on if anyone else wants to ride instead of going to the dyno day. After looking through a few weather websites I feel pretty confident it's not going to rain.

Edited by Blitz

http://m.accuweather.com/en/us/newark-oh/43055/hourly-weather-forecast/330114?day=3

I used acuweather, but OH weather is always buggy anyhow. Hopefully it dont rain sat.

That's weird. It says basically a storm for an hour at 1pm and then back to sunny. I'd say it's a bug. I'm rooting for a day like today but a little cooler.

I'm going to dyno day prolly ride some afterwards. I think Brent is going also you could meet us and ride over there you don't have to dyno your bike. Just a chance to meet new riders and shoot the shit

Right on Hutch....I'll just meet you guys over there and maybe we can ride afterwards. What time you guys gonna be there?

Harb, depending on how much riding I get in tomorrow (and whether or not the ol' ball n chain will give me two days) I may be down to ride Sunday. I'll see you at the dyno day and we'll see what the plan is.

I have something to do from prolly 2-3 but would like to get a ride in afterwards...Either leaving from the dyno day or meeting back in Newark....

Yea I was planning on meeting back in Newark in the afternoon sometime. We can make plans tomorrow

If by any chance this gets pushed to Sunday, I'm game. Only seat time I'll have time for on Saturday is an early hour or two at the dyno day :\

I'm gonna ride Sunday, my Saturday's shot so if you're looking for another bike I'm game.

Can meet the same place - KFC/16 at 11?

Leaving kfc at 10:30

There will be two of us riding Nerk around 11 or so. To much shit to do and want to get a ride in so will be riding early. May pass yea as your heading to c-bus.

Actually....just saw you're leaving at 10:30 so I'll get there a little before. If anyone wants to ride with us in the afternoon I'll post an update in this thread once we come up with a time and tentative route.

Actually....just saw you're leaving at 10:30 so I'll get there a little before. If anyone wants to ride with us in the afternoon I'll post an update in this thread once we come up with a time and tentative route.

James 16 might be closed so you might need to go through town to get to KFC

Well guys.....Dyno day was great. Looking like we'll be getting back around 3:30. Probably try to meet at KFC at 5:30 and ride some this evening in Coshocton/Nerk area. Anybody wants to join post up and we'll see you at KFC at 5:30.