Sunday ride Columbus area

rgenton22

we could meet at the bp at alum creek and groveport rd if that works for everyone. i may have a couple of guys from work coming out as well. i dont really have a route planned though. i will ride pretty much anywhere.

If you guys are riding 270 then I'll probably stick around here. If you guys want to ride towards Newark there are plenty of nice curvy hilly roads. Lots of fun and nice scenery. I can put together a route that begins and ends in Columbus.....Alum creek and grovport rd.

Edited by Blitz

Not really wanting to do laps on 270. the newark ride does sound cool though. If you want to plan out a route KawMan i am good with that...

Right on. I used to live on the east side but I'm from Newark so I know a bunch of good loop rides in the area. Nothing too crazy and everyone rides at their own pace. What time do you guys want to meet?

The bp is at the intersection of alum creek and groveport rd. Shadow no definite route but come out. we can plan on being back in the area whenever you need to if we even stray that far away.