1st BAD Open Carry experience

crb

Edited - Not worth commenting on other than I think it was a very stand up act for Walmart to call you so soon and apologize. That shows very good customer service and follow-through.

As much as I hate to, stuff such as this (returning the call right away) makes me almost like them.

It would be nice if they were to tell him that gun toting customers would be added to their training program, but the punishment is between walmart and the manager.

Like I needed another reason to steer clear of Walmart. Yahoos with guns on their hips and crying 4 1/2 year olds... Awesome. Pass on that one again, thank you very much.
4.5 year old wasn't crying until we had to leave his legos behind.

RFM. How dare you belittle the pain this child feels from having his Chinese made plastic blocks ripped from his chubby chuberic hands.

I want you to watch this vid and think on his loss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZ79InLGRY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This statement confuses me...

What do you feel you were prepared for?

It doesn't even matter with regards to the rest of your story.

Prepared as in I didn't need anymore ammo for my carry gun with me to finish shopping. I'm not sure but I think its possible it made her nervous that I was buying handgun ammunition just not for my carry gun.

Yea Right!

We took him a couple days later to tractor supply and the dollar store and he asked me if I had my gun on me, because he didn't want to be asked to leave again. I was concealed this time. :lol:

Well if it ever comes down to it don't listen to me about child advice. I'm horrible.with kids..

RFM. How dare you belittle the pain this child feels from having his Chinese made plastic blocks ripped from his chubby chuberic hands.

I want you to watch this vid and think on his loss.

White Lion - When the Children Cry (official music video) HQ - YouTube

Get your facts straight newb:

Manufacturing of Lego bricks occurs at a number of locations around the world. Molding is done in Billund, Denmark; Nyíregyháza, Hungary; Mother Fucking China and Monterrey, Mexico.

Prepared as in I didn't need anymore ammo for my carry gun with me to finish shopping. I'm not sure but I think its possible it made her nervous that I was buying handgun ammunition just not for my carry gun.

Would she even know the difference?

For cereal? I say a few of us go there and try to buy 10 of them at one time, along with a bunch of ammo! :D
Yea, the terrorist plot is to troll OR on cellphones :D

I'm serious. Assistant director and I went out to buy 4 phones. They wouldn't sell them as a single purchase. So the AD said "no problem, I will buy two and he can buy two." Assistant manager would not sell them because we were together.

I worked for the local government @ that time.

I'm serious. Assistant director and I went out to buy 4 phones. They wouldn't sell them as a single purchase. So the AD said "no problem, I will buy two and he can buy two." Assistant manager would not sell them because we were together.

Local gov't = terrorist, right? :lol: Another freedom taken away. :nono:

I carry, I don't open carry. No reason for it unless you are an attention whore.... IMHO

This thread furthers my view. Yes it's your right. But it does cause problems and makes gun owners look bad, period.

I approve this message.

Thats bs but not surprised either

Thanks for proving my point JP.

:nono: Where's Uncle Pink to bitch about the mods messing with posts? :lol:

Seriously though, I am a (very) little impressed that they don't manufacture in China, but disappointed that they do absolutely NO manufacturing in the USA.

• Upvote 1

Another inside job.

How dare you induce panic toward ignorant people!!!! I am not a fan of Walmart and never have been, I take my Walmart business to Meijer. Im not a big fan of open carry in public, but I respect and uphold those that do.;) My .380 in my front or back pocket works much better for me in most public dealings. I will carry my 9 or .40, but usually have my shirt un-tucked and covering it. Glad Walmart got back with you and said that was not company policy, and good for you for standing firm on your right.

There's no edit tag on your post so no way I could do that.

I wasn't blaming you... :lol:

I am not a fan of Walmart and never have been, I take my Walmart business to Meijer.

I would much rather go to Meijer, especially the one in Westerville!