Coshocton ride May12th

Hutch

Yes everyone please be on time and ready to leave as close to 11 as we can. Not fair to the ones that are there and ready to have to wait 30-40 minutes on one to show, But if there is someone not there that said they was coming it'll be a group call on how long we wait. I say 10-15 minutes top.

Someone talk me into this, worked last night, plus I need nearly 2 hours to the meeting place, no time for a quick nap...Route in mind?

First post has route, thinking of adding some since it looks like we are going to have a decent turnout.

79 out of Newark 541-60s-208-93-83-60n-36-715-206-62-stop in danville 514-520-62-60-541-79. Something like that

Great ride everyone hope everyone makes it back. Link your nuts riding on no sleep and traveling that far to meet up, but was nice seeing ya, and Keith I hope it all works out with the beemer ae9a59ba-cc39-cfcf.jpg

ae9a59ba-cc52-f00e.jpg

Great ride guys! 6 hours of adrenaline was perfect.

Sorry to make you guys wait this morning. I simply overslept....little bit of a late night last night. If it wasn't for the cashier talking to herself at the speedway it wouldn't have been so bad. Hope everyone made it home safe and hope the owner of the German Engineered Vehicle gets fair compensation from the krauts.

Just got home a bit ago myself. That was a hell of a day! Probably the best day of riding I've had so far this season. Was good seeing everyone and meeting a few new people, and it was great that everyone managed to keep it shiny side up.

Great ride guys! 6 hours of adrenaline was perfect.

Sorry to make you guys wait this morning. I simply overslept....little bit of a late night last night. If it wasn't for the cashier talking to herself at the speedway it wouldn't have been so bad. Hope everyone made it home safe and hope the owner of the German Engineered Vehicle gets fair compensation from the krauts.

Just got home a bit ago myself. That was a hell of a day! Probably the best day of riding I've had so far this season. Was good seeing everyone and meeting a few new people, and it was great that everyone managed to keep it shiny side up.

Yes guys heck of a ride that was long over due and one with no mishaps. We will be planning a southeast Ohio ride soon

Yes guys heck of a ride that was long over due and one with no mishaps. We will be planning a southeast Ohio ride soon

Agreed. I have been wanting to really get out and ride like we did today. Was nice to have no incidents (-BMW and the cute lil kitty kat :) ) and really put some miles in. Speaking of which Harb....how many miles did your GPS say we did today? Just curious.

Definitely in for SEO whenever we can come up with a date. I've been wanting to head that way for a while.

Agreed. I have been wanting to really get out and ride like we did today. Was nice to have no incidents (-BMW and the cute lil kitty kat :) ) and really put some miles in. Speaking of which Harb....how many miles did your GPS say we did today? Just curious.

Definitely in for SEO whenever we can come up with a date. I've been wanting to head that way for a while.

No idea what the GPS says - phone died on 70 and it seemed to have corrupted the file the GPS tracker app was writing to and now the app won't open. I may try to dig into it later and recover what I can before I resort to clearing the app data so it works again :nono:

Bike trip meter says 289.4 miles from my front door and back though.