New job on the horizon.

MidgetTodd

All OR members will intubated and defibed for free......... needed or not :)

This man knows how to party. I got intubed last time he was at my house, he then started a continuous pour of Bud Light. Fastest chug I've ever done. The next morning (after we were done spooning of course) he hooked me up with a IV and my hangover was gone in less than an hour. It was an adventure for the ages.

• Upvote 2

This man knows how to party. I got intubed last time he was at my house, he then started a continuous pour of Bud Light. Fastest chug I've ever done. The next morning (after we were done spooning of course) he hooked me up with a IV and my hangover was gone in less than an hour. It was an adventure for the ages.

Rep to you, Sir!

sweet, if you get to ride, even bettar!

wait, so what you're saying is, you'll stick tubes into my dick hole and then forcibly induce harmful irritants into said dick hole?

it sounds pretty erotic, i'm in.

wait, so what you're saying is, you'll stick tubes into my dick hole and then forcibly induce harmful irritants into said dick hole?

it sounds pretty erotic, i'm in.

Don't lie, you know you have played feed the elephant before

The way I understand it break time is my time and we get an hour break ..... so if I time my break right so N or I is running I should be able to ride. I'm not in A yet I still haz the slowz