New job on the horizon.

MidgetTodd

The way I understand it break time is my time and we get an hour break ..... so if I time my break right so N or I is running I should be able to ride. I'm not in A yet I still haz the slowz

you really think they'll be cool with you riding?

When I worked at the ski resort, we worked 2 hours on, 1 hour off (only one of those 2 hours on was outside).

The third hour was "ours," but we weren't supposed to ski, because an injury might prevent us from returning to work, stranding the other 2 people on the rotation.

Can you request that your break be the last hour of the day?

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats!

Can you confirm the delivery address for the 3 pallets of pop rocks? The enema kits were out of stock at the distributor.

Seriously tho its cool you found a job within your passion and hobby. Thinking about taking a gun smithing course and getting my instructor certifications to follow my passion.

Sweet gig! Hopefully you end up sitting around ALL day, everyday while on the job - not to rust up your skillset so much as wishing medical uneventfulness to all riders ON the track.

Are they hiring for grounds keeping? I cant save lives, but I can cut grass like Forest Fucking Gump!

I would love to work at the track, but please dont waste your time man......I was just kidding - But if it was local to me and paid somewhat close to what I make, I would dive on it:D