The Official Attention Whore Thread

MidgetTodd

I saw a bike yesterday and my first thought was "Attention Whore" and then "yuttugh" crossed my mind too. Either way, the only reason I can think of to do this to ones bike is to rev the piss out of it as a way to say "Hey look at me I'm an Attention Whore". So I snapped a pic because I thought it would be a great new epic thread for pics of Attention Whoring Greatness. Oh and if this is a members bike here, own up ... you know you want to. And yes, I am the one who moved that pile of crap too because it was in my way. The sidewalk is not your parking spot A Whore. ;)

photobucket-27097-1337103072382.jpg

photobucket-7492-1337103024093.jpg

I would lose it if someone moved my bike.

This.

Since you don't park on the sidewalk blocking the door I need to use I wouldn't bother moving your bike ;)

Yeah I definitely dont park on sidewalks. I wouldnt want all the traffic near my bike...

Since you don't park on the sidewalk blocking the door I need to use I wouldn't bother moving your bike ;)

I cannot picture this, someone thought it would be cool to block a publicly used door with their motorcycle? To be fair my comment was directed more at the idea that your taking a walk around the block, saw this chooch parked on the sidewalk and you decided to move it to the street for him :)

No room under my seat. Used to keep a crushed beer can in my back pocket but it got uncomfortable.now I just block public spaces with it between sessions of yut-unngh-ing through active school zones and doing 25 mph 12 o'clock woollies on the freeway.

I cannot picture this, someone thought it would be cool to block a publicly used door with their motorcycle? To be fair my comment was directed more at the idea that your taking a walk around the block, saw this chooch parked on the sidewalk and you decided to move it to the street for him :)

I'm to lazy to just go for a walk. It was blocking a side entry to a building I was going to.