Riding Friday night 5/18

rgenton22

I am planning on heading out this friday night after work. Probably around 8 or 9. I saw someone had posted about bike night at Hooters in Hilliard so i thought of checking that out and then maybe cruise to campus or something. Just looking to cruise...not hit crazy speeds on the highway. If anyone is interested let me know i am in the Groveport area.

I didn't know Hooters was gonna do the bike nights again this year cause the

turnout was pretty shitty last year.

Melissa and I went almost every Friday night for the past couple years;

it's about 2miles from our house :D

We will be there tomorrow night, probably between 7-8pm.

I didn't know Hooters was gonna do the bike nights again this year cause the

turnout was pretty shitty last year.

I am not positive that they are. i am just going off of another post that is on here. it says they are doing it every friday from 6 to 10.

If anyone is around the Groveport area i can meet with you between 8 and 9 (hopefully). My work requires that i stay until the job is done...whenever that may be...fridays generally are not that bad.

Last time i met with some people from here we met at the BP @ alum creek and groveport rd.

Last time i met with some people from here we met at the BP @ alum creek and groveport rd.

We should be there, most likely sitting on the patio.

This is us, but my wife doesn't have that bike anymore, we have two like mine...

HilliardHooters_07-10-09_k.jpg

I'm in, but that other thread says hooters bn doesn't start until next Friday. Either way I'm down to ride.

Is that where we're meeting again?

Edited by 05candygrand

We should be there' date=' most likely sitting on the patio.

This is us, but my wife doesn't have that bike anymore, we have two like mine...

[img']http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w139/davidjrosso/BikeNights_MotorcycleEvents/HilliardHooters/HilliardHooters_07-10-09_k.jpg

Damn double mint twins :lol:

I'm in, but that other thread says hooters bn doesn't start until next Friday. Either way I'm down to ride.

Is that where we're meeting again?

That is good with me. As of right now I will say 830 and will update if there is any changes.

I just checked their FB page, it does say bike nights start May 25th but Melissa and I

will still head up there tomorrow night, around 7:30 for dinner on the patio.

So far looking good at work. I am planning on meeting at bp at alum creek and groveport rd. At 830. Then going to hilliard, campus, wherever.

I can meet you there I'm not too far from there or we can do the giant eagle on Hamilton ave. PM mebuour jumberband ill call you when I get to the eastbside if you want

And Im also getting off from osu. Probably we can ride together there?

I gotta run home on the east side and drop off my bags and pick some things.

I can meet you there I'm not too far from there or we can do the giant eagle on Hamilton ave. PM mebuour jumberband ill call you when I get to the eastbside if you want

I gotta run home on the east side and drop off my bags and pick some things.

Sent pm.