Saturday 5/19 NEO morning ride

Ault

well the house is finally together and the wife is working Sat till 3pm....:D

I have yet to meet more than BAD(play softball with) and Hoblick(my cousin)from the board...so who wants to meet up for a ride? I live on the west side of ravenna... we can meet at my place (free coffee) or somewhere around here. i'm open for whatever type of ride so post up if anyones interested.

MEET @10:30 - 11AM

255 Liberty St.

Ravenna OH

Edited by Ault
address

sounds good magz i edited first post with address and time, my buddy tim from chip chop cycles will join as well on his R1, now lets get some more bikes in my driveway

damn you! as you know I'll be on the beach with captain and coke in hand at that time :D

haha who said you were invited anyway:D have fun on your trip we'll get a W sunday for ya

Hmmm... I might see if I can swing this if you don't mind a land-yacht tagging along. :D

no problem at all...we just wont ride over any lakes because there is always a bigger boat:D

Edited by Ault

i just moved here six weeks ago so im still learning my way around...hopeing someone will lead... im up for any type of ride, just happy to meet some of you and get some miles logged...

I think there is some sweepers if you take 44 south a bit...maybe it is 62?? I forget...

you coming along???

if anyone is up for it 14 to 62 to 9 south is fun as hell (well the 9 south part is)