Saturday 5-26

Hutch

You guys and your damn early rides. That would mean I'd have to leave my house by 7:45. Not sure that's gonna happen on a saturday morning.

Can be a later start just thought some wanted to be back earlier

I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to make it - count me in. 9am leaving Zanesville is a bit early though - cbus people would have to be on the road by 8am to make that. I'm alright with that if it's what works for the majority, but I thought I'd add my two cents.

Ok Tim post up when you find out

IM IN, my mom said she would keep the kids till around 4ish, so at the wendys/gas station at 146/70 at 9am ..Correct?

i too have to hit the road by 745 ish to get there, i dont see what the big deal is

I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to make it - count me in. 9am leaving Zanesville is a bit early though - cbus people would have to be on the road by 8am to make that. I'm alright with that if it's what works for the majority, but I thought I'd add my two cents.

Sounds good, just trying to get back at a decency time. This will be my first time doing this route so I'm sure pace will be slower than usually

IM IN, my mom said she would keep the kids till around 4ish, so at the wendys/gas station at 146/70 at 9am ..Correct?

i too have to hit the road by 745 ish to get there, i dont see what the big deal is

Yes 9:00am and that's the gas station. What way will you be coming down

Yeah....I vote for a little later start as well. 10 10:30ish even...but I'll go with what the group decides. I'm looking at like being like 90% on this. Only depends on whether I get work on my finals for school done and it's looking good at the moment.

I was typing while you posted Hutch. You're the leader so whatever time you decide is cool. I'll post up whether I'm in or not some time tomorrow evening.

Sounds good, just trying to get back at a decency time. This will be my first time doing this route so I'm sure pace will be slower than usually

Yes 9:00am and that's the gas station. What way will you be coming down

slower pace is ok for me i havent hit a twisty road since the gap last sept.

ill be coming down 586 from vernon to 146

Gas station and Wendy's together (Tiger on the sign), big hill behind it (concrete wall) right?

yup thats it...used to be a exxon i think its a marathon now but i could be wrong. i could check my CC recipt since i just got gas there tuesday:D

I am going to try and make this. Being a new/old forum member I figure I should come to one of these. So 9:00 the start time?

Yep....looks like that's the consensus. Should be a great ride.

So is this the in list so we know whos coming

Hutch

Link

2talltim

Harb67

Blitz

Jelloman457

You can add me to the list. Just cleared my weekend plans to make new ones... Ride!