Let's Talk Photo By Marty

madcat6183

Let's just get this out there, I paid Marty Monday, as in sent my check out Monday to him(I think I shorted him 3.00 sorry Marty!!), and this guy gets me track photos Saturday! Are you serious? This is beyond service, I busted his balls last night just for fun and the next thing I know I open my mailbox to a CD of photos! Come on, it doesn't get better than this shit people.

I tried to book his ass for my wedding but he has a close friend getting married the same day so no dice, or there is NO questions I would wrap this guy up. He is so awesome in his pics and his eye for capturing the moment and important shit is what really matters.

For anyone getting married this year or looking for a photographer just hire Marty, keep you shit in line and he will blow you away.

Marty thanks if I screwed you a few dollars, I am really sorry, my wedding is taking over my life and I am trying to balance everything. I will buy you a beer either way next time I see you at Beaver and thanks again!

Thanks guys. I do what I can to keep people happy. When I started I vowed to stay away from weddings, but that didn't happen.

I do anything picture-wise and I'm always looking for a challenge. If all goes well this season, there's new gear I;m looking at unless someone is willing to front me $7,000 at 0% interest.