i am back

burnout_boy

if you remember me it is probably from riding fast n the coshocton in 08 on a 07 red white gsxr 600 or blue 08 zx10 may those bikes rip and a supermoto ,then i went on one ride in 09 on a 08 graphite cbr 600rr and went to the mid ohio honda super cycle's a couple times ,but i sold my last sport bike that rr this spring bc i wanted to give up riding i did not ride it but once last year, just did not feel right i lost a really close friend and i have had my close calls but i miss it and think i am ready to start bck up i am looking for a nice bike if any one knows where there are any deals on 05 up fi sport bikes around 3-4k for a 600 or 4-5k for a 10, hit me up thanks and it feels good to get bck on ohioriders.net

I didn't go on any of those rides but it's always cool to hang out with the fast riders who know their stuff I like the bikes you've had and I think a GSXR might be a good option it seems the fast guys are always on them but anyways welcome back to the site and I'm sorry you lost a friend that's never a good feeling enjoy!

• Upvote 2

sorry i suck with the punctuation thing lol never was a good at it lol. yea i am still rocken the ct 70 ride it to work all the time and for the future i cant spell for shit ether lol but i can ride some what fast and have been known to do some decent wheelies :) and thanks everyone for the welcoming. I cant wait to meet up with some new ppl from ohio riders and some of the old