Successful St. Rte. 350 ride today

TheBrown57

Met up with ABdecal and MoosePoplin for an evening ride, we decided to go to St. Rte. 350 where the infamous crash occurred. I am happy to say that there were no injuries or road rash to speak of and we went North on it then turned around and road it back then headed back to Lebanon were we had some victory Taco Bell :D

Nice! I gotta get south of this pancake of a county I live in, I want some elevation AND twisties - not just one or the other:nono:

Did you guys stop at Ft Ancient? Just wondering if its a cool visit or not, love me some historical shit!

Next time you go out, try this route; From Maineville, take 22/3 East toward Morrow, turn Left on Stubbs Mill (the light before Valley Vinyards) then Right on Mason-Morrow Millgrove to follow the river to Morrow. Turn Left (North) on 123. Turn Left on Wilmington Road, then Left on Shawhan. If you stay on Shawhan, you can wind all the way back to South Lebanon. Great roads, clean turns, not too much traffic.

Next time you go out, try this route; From Maineville, take 22/3 East toward Morrow, turn Left on Stubbs Mill (the light before Valley Vinyards) then Right on Mason-Morrow Millgrove to follow the river to Morrow. Turn Left (North) on 123. Turn Left on Wilmington Road, then Left on Shawhan. If you stay on Shawhan, you can wind all the way back to South Lebanon. Great roads, clean turns, not too much traffic.

Is this affected by the Stubbs Mills road closure right now?

Chris