Quaker steak & lube wednesday bike nights!

willie1321

yesterday evening was absolutely beautiful evening for a ride, sunlight till 9:00 and temps at 68.

True dat....unfortunately, the only riding I got to do last night was testing out my new CF bodywork down the road and back but this evening I got my usual route in and it was quite nice out.

For those of us that live "outside" the city, a active bike night would be welcome. Last night a local eatery had their version of a bike night, I think I counted 10 bikes, count your blessings.

Bike night is just a way for bars to sell more beer on a weds night. Do you think all those people at qsl would be at a bar drinking at 5 pm on a Wednesday if they weren't surrounded with their fellow jerk-offs? I've met far better and many more people here on OR than at any bullshit bike night.

Bike night is just a way for bars to sell more beer on a weds night. Do you think all those people at qsl would be at a bar drinking at 5 pm on a Wednesday if they weren't surrounded with their fellow jerk-offs? I've met far better and many more people here on OR than at any bullshit bike night.

Well said, Sam, it's about quality, not quantity when it comes to meeting new peeps.

derek if canfeild is not far from you you shud come down and join our evening short rides, we do about 100 miles if its a good day.

I had to make a decision about group riding vs. protecting my clean license which I highly value for multiple reasons, one of which includes my current employer whom I love working for and don't plan on losing my job over infractions (even though I have a heavy foot and throttle).

His nickname is turtle... its not some celeb look alike, its because he makes snails look fast...:D

LOL!!!!

If he's going 10% over the limit, he's doing kinda speeding! :D

What makes that so funny is that you use the same Teutel joke in ANOTHER thread! So, its original, AND funny! LOL. Man, you crack me up!

still taking offense to every little joke I see. Be easy man, lighten up and enjoy your stay :)

His nickname is turtle... its not some celeb look alike, its because he makes snails look fast...:D

that must be the old bad, the new bad is not a bad rider at all, the times i was riding with him he was keeping a close tail on alzheimer on 646, which by no means is slow.

that must be the old bad, the new bad is not a bad rider at all, the times i was riding with him he was keeping a close tail on alzheimer on 646, which by no means is slow.

psst... joke (it really is a celebrity look-alike reference)

Your too kind...I still cOnsider my fat ass slow. Riding is about the only thing I don't have an ego about :lol: