2007 Triumph Daytona 675

TRMN8TR

Oh man, I was just saying in another thread that a white 675 is my current favorite bike and I just got a new job! I'm gonna try and figure out my new income and may be all over this. This would match my current bike very well haha.

Do you have the mirrors and original grips still.

Edited by JStump

I'm currently trying to convince my roommate to buy my bike haha!

On a related note, anyone want my bike? $3000 if you're interested. Check out my rebuild thread for pics and specs. :D

Edited by JStump

Im in the process of finding a new place to live with a garage and if I do, Ill be coming for this. Don't want this nice of a bike sitting outside at my shitty apartment where my roommates car just got backed into, as well as my bike got backed into back in March.

Im in the process of finding a new place to live with a garage and if I do, Ill be coming for this. Don't want this nice of a bike sitting outside at my shitty apartment where my roommates car just got backed into, as well as my bike got backed into back in March.

You can always buy it and keep it at my place? I promise to only sit on it and make vroom noises, I won't ride it anywhere.

Haha, I still have to sell my old bike.

I hear ya. I'm not in a huge hurry to sell it so it might be around a bit. I have it listed on a Triumph website and here, thats it. Not really wanting to deal with ebay, having to ship it and all that just yet.

If I had the cash I would pick yours up no prob. The $6000 is just about right for what I'm looking for. I'm trying to sell my '11 250 for $3,000...which would help out a bit.