2007 Triumph Daytona 675

TRMN8TR

• 2 weeks later...
So what you gonna be a track snob now?

Who said anything about that? I still have the scooter for street duties. :D

I'm just doin a little wheelin n dealin. For the next few months I'll be the local used Triumph dealer, lol. Look for more bikes for sale in the near future.

I've got a 2010 with 4k miles that I'm going over now. Doing some maintenance and putting a radiator back in it and then it will be for sale. I stole the radiator for my track bike the other weekend. Kicked up a rock or something and put a pin hole in it.

Who said anything about that? I still have the scooter for street duties. :D

I'm just doin a little wheelin n dealin. For the next few months I'll be the local used Triumph dealer, lol. Look for more bikes for sale in the near future.

Any part-outs? I need track plastics...

Any part-outs? I need track plastics...

I have a couple 06-08 side fairings you could have if you're looking for oem plastics to slap on while at the track. They're rashed pretty bad and a few small cracks but I think all the mounting tabs are in place.

I've also got a set of track plastics that need some fiberglass work. They've just been collecting dust in my shed and at this point I'd probably just give those away too. They aren't pretty but they're functional.

If you want them let me know. I'll be at all the MotoSeries track days and maybe Mid-O coming up on the 16th next month if you plan to attend any of those?