Saturday the 9th Deals gap leftovers ride

Blitz

Looking to ride Saturday AM probably like 10AM to 3PM ish. I leave for the Outer Banks later that day so it won't be too crazy fast and want to get back in at a decent time. Figured I'd see if any of the guys in the Central O area not going to Deals would want to hit some roads. I'll come up with a route and post later this week depending on who is interested. Post up and we'll ride.

I figure we can go down South. We can leave later than 10 if that's what others would like. Just depends on what the group is thinking. I'm flexible...

I'd prefer an 11ish start, but I'd be down for some twisties. I have a guest visiting, but as soon as I find out what time she will be arriving I will know if I can come. Let me know what route you are thinking. Since I can't go to the Gap maybe my knee will let me do a shorter ride around OH.

I'm thinking this for the route. 79-541-83-93-668-757-204-13 back to Newark.

Here's a map: http://rideplanner.harley-davidson.com/rideplanner/road.jsp?roadId=481830&locale=en_US

Don't pay attention to the text directions. They're a little off cause I didn't take the time to set the waypoints perfectly.

This route has some pretty good roads in it and goes North of Newark and then South of Newark. Also 668 between 93 and Junction City is new road, smooth as can be, all new paint and twisty. Rode it last year and thought it was the best road I rode all year.

Edited by Blitz

Anyone is welcome guys...we all go at our own pace. We wait for the group at the intersection of the next road we take so we don't get split up. And none of us mind waiting......so there's no need to try to keep up. Ride your own ride and don't try to go faster than you are able to. The more the merrier.

And I'd definitely love to see another 97 ZX6-R so tell the girl you're busy Saturday Corey. Haha

I'm going to try... my parents get into town at 4 for graduation so we shall see, maybe ill split early

I definitely have to be done by 4 (probably 3 actually) so you should be good.

Anybody riding with us plan on being at the KFC in Newark (just off of 16 Eastbound at Cedar Street) at 11am.

If there are any Columbus guys let me know and we can meet in Buckeye Lake at 10:20ish and head in.

I live in Buckeye Lake which is right off of 70. Take 70 east out of Columbus for about 20 miles. Go past the route 37 exits and the next exit will be route 79. Take route 79 South toward Buckeye Lake and we'll just meet at the McDonalds there on the right at 10:20 Am and ride into Newark and meet the rest of the group.

Alright guys....meeting at the McDs in Buckeye Lake at 10:20. Leave there no later than 10:30 to head for KFC in Newark. We'll leave there around 11am and hit the route.

Hoping to be back into Newark area by 2:30ish.